Children Of Bodom to play @ Download Festival, UK [2008]

Wtf nice headliners :erk:

Download is so shit now imo. It'd be cool to see bodom but for the price the tickets are and all the shit to sift through: Just not worth it :eek:

Everyone tells me about the atmosphere but everytime I go, it's 40yr old topless fat drunk dudes shouting "SLAYER", 10,000 people that haven't showered in 3 days and bottles of piss everywhere. :lol:

Even if I did decide to go, I've got noone to take me.

Everyone tells me about the atmosphere but everytime I go, it's 40yr old topless fat drunk dudes shouting "SLAYER", 10,000 people that haven't showered in 3 days and bottles of piss everywhere. :lol:

Even if I did decide to go, I've got noone to take me.

you poor thing :p

you get old fat guys shouting shit at all gigs and festivals. download is no different. i guess i like it cos i go with my boyfriend every year and we have a nice time together. i guess its all about the people you go with too!

I'd agree with you there, the guys/gals you go with certainly make a difference, I don't know about anyone else but I love meeting new people whether it's arranged or not.

150 Pounds?!?!? Thats more than 200€! I pay for Wacken or Rock am Ring/ Rock im Park nearly 130€ and got over 30 really good bands... lol poor uk people :p

Nice one. I wondering when they were finally gonna get round to playing download but...

Bugger! Bollocks! I have no money for a ticket. >.< And i dont think i'll make it for the weekend as i have college commitments. I went last year and it was fun as hell. :D
Didnt Download used to do day tickets? I wouldnt mind going for a day..

Download is an overpriced commercial pile of shit now. It's filled with scene kids and pricks.

Download is an overpriced commercial pile of shit now. It's filled with scene kids and pricks.

Ive been a fan of bodom for a while seen them live a bunch of times, not even hardcore dancers piss me off more than Bodom fans, total fucking lack of respect for everything/generally stupid and arrogant.

Download is fucking shit, anyone who says otherwise is, in fact, a liar. There is actually no way of arguing with that, unless of course you haven't been to a metal festival, or any good festival. The people are disgusting, as already pointed out, the only people who like metal are all retarded Slayer fans, the rest of the people aren't there for the music, and by music I mean bands that aren't signed to 40 days of Night records. As much as I support everything Bodom do, there is no fucking way I'm going to ever waste my money on this 'festival' again, I think I'll just play a Funeral for a Friend album really loud, and put up a mile high sign saying 'CUNTS COME HERE' instead, much cheaper.