COB posters

Okay so I live in this shitty place called Israel. I'm totally inlove with COB and I'm looking for posters.
The only problems is - that either there's no shippment to Israel, or the shippment is really expensive.

So basically I need to find them posters here.
So there is a new store, which sells Metal posters. In their catalog there's one COB poster (the Follow The Reaper picture, fullsize). I immediately ordered it.

But, I'm going to be in the US in September. I'm going to be in Boston and in NYC. So does someone know about a shop/store/whatever in those areas which sells COB posters?

Dude,
First off......Sucks to be you!!:lol:

Second... I live in the god-forsaken midwest, and around here, metal ain't too fucking popular (I know of maybe 3 other people who get into it besides me). I have my ways though. shoot me an email and we'll see whats up!! betcha I can ship them direct to ya for FUCKIN CHEAP

jbkyler@locl.net

I live in New fuckin' York and I tell ya that I have not come across a store that had a Children of Bodom poster or shirt. They're sadly quite unpopular in the U.S. (which cradles mostly crap music anyways)
I order all my stuff from the net.
You can order it from many places online and have it delivered to your address in the U.S. If you don't have one I'd receive it for ya but I don't know how the exchange would work out or how long you'll be staying.