Is anyone here from Israel?

Frantic Hatebreeder said:
Well, about the racist part, you're right, I'm russian myself, but in Jerusalem the religious people are morons... stupid Jewish A-holes... Anyway when I turn 18, I'm outta here..

You know, once we had a tourist company, and there was a juwe and he asked are you a juwe? and the person said no, and the juwe said that's allright, nobody's perfect...

To us Asian people, the hatred toward Jews is completely relentless and mindless. Why would the white people and the Jews hate each other anyway? :S

holy shit you fuckers need to learn grammar.

It's anti Semite. Not semitist :guh:

and the word is racist, not racistic...

brightkelly said:
To us Asian people, the hatred toward Jews is completely relentless and mindless. Why would the white people and the Jews hate each other anyway? :S

Being Jewish from religion has nothing to do with skincolour. But I do think you're a 'blood' Jew if you're biologically from around there as well. I don't know if Jews had something against Madonna for example. If you meant why are they against Russian invaders.. I don't know, it's a different culture and religion, and 10 thousand of them move to Israel every year, so.. But historically I don't know.

At least I as a Christian can easily think that there no such thing as one right religion, I mean every religion that isn't childish and teaches the good way of life is approvable, but Jews don't think that way, for them Jews are the only ones who go to heaven and shit like that.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
At least I as a Christian can easily think that there no such thing as one right religion, I mean every religion that isn't childish and teaches the good way of life is approvable, but Jews don't think that way, for them Jews are the only ones who go to heaven and shit like that.

Almost every religion states so, even Christianity.

^^ To be precise, in any religion there are people who state that (and some people who state the opposite). Buddhism might be an exception... in general the monotheist religions are more narrow-minded about believing in their only god.

brightkelly said:
To me it's the same, and I'm not Asian. In fact, I'm German. Anyway, being Jewish is a religion and not a skin color, and I guess most Jews are white.
I can understand hating someone who really hurt you, but hatred of whole group is a really sad thing.