Connie's Birthday Bash! (Includes Boobies!)

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Tomorrow nite (Thursday) at Dallas Dancers, our very own CONNIE FIXX, the glam slam king of Melbourne's adult entertainment scene will be celebrating his 25th birthday at where else but Dallas Dancers Strip Club at 189 King Street Melbourne!

Be sure to join in the festivities, have a drink or 12, wish Conan The Stripperarian a happy birthday, and hear non-stop hard rock & hair metal blasting all night while watching a bevy of attractive young ladies DO THEIR THING on 3 stages!

Come before 10 to avoid the door charge (or just grab a card from the promo chick out the front before you go up!).

BRING ON THE BOOBIES, BOOZE AND ROCK!!!!!!!

They are at Dallas tonight!!

Conan invited Wednesday 13 hahaha! We made flyers for the night... everyone was lingering around afterwards to meet Wednesday 13 and when Conan went up, he goes "HEY TIGER, can I get a photo with your t-shirt!" (Coz he had a Kiss shirt on) and Wednesday is thinking "What the fuck?" and everyone's cracking up, then Conan gives him a DALLAS FLYER and says "Can you sign this for me?" and while Wednesday is signing it, COnan's telling him about it (and Wednesday was actually interested and asked if it's near his hotel!) and then when he gave the signed flyer back to him, Conan goes "you can keep it" and gave it back ahahahaha!!! Then Put his head down next to the Rock & Roll Over print on his Kiss t-shirt and got a photo pointing at the Paul Stanley face on it hahahahaha!

That's one meet & greet I reckon Wednesday 13 will remember!

What's Wednesday 13? I might have more idea what you're on about if you can clarify that bit first. :)

I wont be there, but have a good time dudes! Happy birthday Conan.

Keep your fingers outta my eye next time though dude.. who knows where they might have been. o_O

Trixxi Trash said:
They are at Dallas tonight!!

Conan invited Wednesday 13 hahaha! We made flyers for the night... everyone was lingering around afterwards to meet Wednesday 13 and when Conan went up, he goes "HEY TIGER, can I get a photo with your t-shirt!" (Coz he had a Kiss shirt on) and Wednesday is thinking "What the fuck?" and everyone's cracking up, then Conan gives him a DALLAS FLYER and says "Can you sign this for me?" and while Wednesday is signing it, COnan's telling him about it (and Wednesday was actually interested and asked if it's near his hotel!) and then when he gave the signed flyer back to him, Conan goes "you can keep it" and gave it back ahahahaha!!! Then Put his head down next to the Rock & Roll Over print on his Kiss t-shirt and got a photo pointing at the Paul Stanley face on it hahahahaha!

That's one meet & greet I reckon Wednesday 13 will remember!

Trent honey, were you still drunk when you wrote that because I've read it three times and I still can't work out what happened. Who's Conan? Ok, I know who Wed13 is thanks to Brian... oh hang on, I've read it a couple more times. Ah, right so Conan's a bit of a smart alec huh? :)

I think I need a drink after that... :p

Conan's birthday was a big success, and guess what? Conan's invitation worked!

WEDNESDAY 13 rocked up with his whole band, and Wednesday and the drummer even stayed right until 5am after it closed!!!!!

Really nice guys, and the impression you get from Metal Sludge about him is spot-on, the guy is a MASSIVE glam fan! He was THRILLED hearing the stuff I was playing actually being played in a strip club and was requesting songs 5 at a time, standing there going "Man what else what else, um um um, I'm trying to go through my collection alphabetically in my head... You got any Bulletboys? Cats In Boots? Dangerous Toys? Tuff? Vain? Love/Hate? Shotgun Messiah? Pussycat?" He even asked for some Vinnie Vincent Invasion!!! Dallas would have to be probably the only strip club in the world that has these bands ready to play!!!! We chatted about hair bands for ages!

Conan had a ball, there were a bunch of Wednesday 13 fans there who got flyers on Wednesday night who almost died when the band walked in and were hugging me at the end saying "Thanks man, this has been the greatest night ever!" haha.

It was ROCKIN!