Cool films peeps should watch.

on the jap front , ring and ring 2, don't even bother with the the hollywood version, its sooooooo crap....

on the cool films people should watch vibe tho.....'bowling for columbine' everyone should watch that film ....by law :) heh

If you ever get the chance folks, see the movie "Shogun Assasin". This movie will blow your fucking mind :Shedevil:

For real, it's so violent that when you see it you kinda left with the "Oh my God" feeling after most of the fighting scenes.

I need to buy it sometime.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

beermonster said:
Killer Klowns from outer space is an american B-movie classic!

"What yer gonna do with those pies boys?"......hehehehe

Battle Royale is a great film...except the ending was abit unclear...

I liked the remake of the ring...I admit its not as good as the origional but has its moments...like the horse on the ferry,very well done...

Beermonster, are you thinking of the film "Leon".......

sorry but i don't get the whole horse thing in the ring, why the hell was that brought into it!?!?!?! it had no appearance at all in the originals!?!?!? it didn't make it any more spooky, just someone likes horses i reckon......seem weird to me

as fer the 'spooky' video, that just wasn't sppooky at all in the big budget one..... nice effects and the main lady waas fiot, bar that, no good at all......

they defo changed the plot a load, mad it more of a family drama, apparently "sumara" ( i mean is sadako that hard to pronouce!?!?) wasevil when her parents adopted her....father never wanted her blah blah blah, parents wanted a divorce etc etc more like beverly hills 90210

Bodylouseuk said:
"What yer gonna do with those pies boys?"......hehehehe

Battle Royale is a great film...except the ending was abit unclear...

I liked the remake of the ring...I admit its not as good as the origional but has its moments...like the horse on the ferry,very well done...

Beermonster, are you thinking of the film "Leon".......
WOW!! you've seen KKFOS!! No one else has even heard of it!!
And whats "leon"?

yeah man i know killer klowns from outer space as well, seem to have the front cover burned in my head friom when i was a kid, always staring at me from the shelves of our local 'spar' :) twas always sat next to ghoulies 2 for some reason ;)

'leon' must have heard of it, luc besson film, with jean reno in it, about an assassin who befriends a young girl, teaches her a few things but ultimately she teaches him to become more human awwwwwwww......awesome awesome movie.......

lokey said:
'leon' must have heard of it, luc besson film, with jean reno in it, about an assassin who befriends a young girl, teaches her a few things but ultimately she teaches him to become more human awwwwwwww......awesome awesome movie.......

Try "Nikita", the movie, You will love it, Besson too.

anything by luc besson really, the big blue is a must too, not the most action packed flick you will ever see, but man what a film...........

too too many films out there to recommend,,,,,,,, got some good choices here to check outtho :)