Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Damian B

¯\(°_o)/¯
Nov 8, 2007
NC, USA
Any CS players here? The new version of Counter-Strike just went into open-beta. If you preorder the game on steam you will gain access. Best of all, it's less than $15!

GO seems better than Source to me - it feels like 1.6 in some ways but is definitely a "new" game. So far I'm diggin' it :headbang:

It has definite problems for sure. I don't like the console-esque HUD, the movement feels restrictive, and some of the gun mechanics are fucked, but they're things that I'm sure Valve will fix over time. Either that or the mod community will take care of most of the problems. I'm considering joining ESEA to avoid some of the cheating.

When was the last time you played? Apparently they've fixed a ton of things with the last 2 updates.

It has definite problems for sure. I don't like the console-esque HUD, the movement feels restrictive, and some of the gun mechanics are fucked, but they're things that I'm sure Valve will fix over time. Either that or the mod community will take care of most of the problems. I'm considering joining ESEA to avoid some of the cheating.

When was the last time you played? Apparently they've fixed a ton of things with the last 2 updates.

Hey Damian,

I actually popped on today. It seems to feel worse than I remember lol. Absolutely gutted! :erk:

so it just fucking sucks Kev?? I'll stick to l4d then ;) every once in a while is a funny multiplayer game!!
compared to new stuff like modern warfare mp (I don't get why everyone loves those kind of mp) l4d is pure gold, seems like you're playing a story instead of a stupid "See, I have killed you first"