Daylight Dies in BWBK

Yes Daylight Dies are an awesome band. Great music. Plus, they are from the city right down the interstate from me! :)

i will most likely be at the richmond date on
saturday. anyone even near the area should
be there. this music transforms into an unreal
experience live. its good to see a handful
of fans in here.

can i buy BWBK in stores?? or is it only
subscription. please tell me where.

Maybe I should know this already, but I always thought BWBK was Canadian... is it that good? I never really got into buying any magazines. I see it every once in a while at the record store above the CD's....

Thanks for sharing your comments everyone, it's rewarding to hear others are into what we're about. I can second BW&BK is a stellar magazine, one of the very best I would say (and that's not just b/c of our feature..). Just pleasant to look at and covers a huge range of 'heavy' music.

We're looking foward to bringing some darkness to richmond tomorrow.. see you there..

Originally posted by EvilGenius
Maybe I should know this already, but I always thought BWBK was Canadian... is it that good? I never really got into buying any magazines. I see it every once in a while at the record store above the CD's....

'tis based in Canada, yes
editor Tim Henderson is the metal buyer for the big HMV in Toronto, or something like that

Originally posted by jesse
Thanks for sharing your comments everyone, it's rewarding to hear others are into what we're about. I can second BW&BK is a stellar magazine, one of the very best I would say (and that's not just b/c of our feature..). Just pleasant to look at and covers a huge range of 'heavy' music.

We're looking foward to bringing some darkness to richmond tomorrow.. see you there..
Hey Jessie, the praise is well-deserved! I was playing the album again today... I see you're playing Sigur Ros from Iceland, they should be pretty good eh?? My brother mentioned them to me yesterday and played me a song on a sampler, sounded interesting.

Can someone give me the (snail-mail) address of BW&BK, I need it for a mailinglist.

Well, I wish I had known of the Richmond show a bit sooner. That's not that far from me at all. I will definitely try to make it to some of the future shows. "No Reply" is certainly one of my favorite albums of the year. It's really hard to believe a band of this quality is from the US (and near me no less). Keep up the great work. :D