Dear Orden Ogan

This is THE band to watch this year. In the vein of Edguy (first time), Sabaton (first time), Serenity, Myrath, etc. The band that totally blows the roof off of the place. I can't wait.

This is THE band to watch this year. In the vein of Edguy (first time), Sabaton (first time), Serenity, Myrath, etc. The band that totally blows the roof off of the place. I can't wait.

They probably will... until Overkill comes onstage and brutally melt everyone's faces. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I'm all in on them doing all of To The End, I just wish they were on a little later so I didn't have to get so drunk at 3:30

Please play the song "Dying Paradise." I need to hear it live! In fact just play the whole "To The End" album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg9E-eh1Ez0

This is THE band I am looking forward to seeing the most this year at ProgPower.

I second this just because I want to see Pat scream like a little girl who's daddy just brought home a pony for her and then everyone at PP will be scarred with that imagery.

This song and World of Ice (the song right before it) are two of my favorite songs and I really hope they play them at ppusa!