Death Metal

New Intestine Baalism available for pre-order (even a ltd. 99 handnumbered digipack edition for ONE EURO MORE!) at No Colours. I think they are a bit gay about shipping but they usually have bad distro and I want the ltd. one so I'm taking my fucking chances!

New Intestine Baalism available for pre-order (even a ltd. 99 handnumbered digipack edition for ONE EURO MORE!) at No Colours. I think they are a bit gay about shipping but they usually have bad distro and I want the ltd. one so I'm taking my fucking chances!

FUCK YEAH!!! :worship:

realm of chaos is fantastic, looks great in picture disc format ;)

Bolt Thrower hardly falter on any of their releases, they hit hard in the early days and left many speechless, great live act too. Realm is my default favourite but for some time now I've been particularly fond of For Victory though I've not given the newer material much attention. I should rectify this but not before I watch that Unleashed clip again.

Oh & the Chasm is pure excellence on Deathcult but everyone has their own opinion.

Bolt Thrower imho have written some of the greatest death metal riffs and dont get even near enough praise

who likes Nunslaughter? Goat fucking rules.

I fucking love Nunslaughter. I just won a sweet Nunslaughter shirt on ebay today.

WE HAVE COME TO KILL! WE HAVE COME TO RAPE! NO ONE SURVIVES! NO ONE ESCAPES!

Edit: Not only are HellsHeadbangers reissuing Hell's Unholy Fire but I just discovered they are also going to reissue the Demoslaughter collection and CD and LP. Fuck yes. :kickass:

Been listening to Gorod - Neurotripsicks and just loving it. That makes 2 Gorod albums that rule! I like this band. Anyone have any of their material under the name Gorgasm?

Leading Vision does rule!! Don't have the one you mentioned, and don't know the other material, though. I'll try and check it.

Been listening to Gorod - Neurotripsicks and just loving it. That makes 2 Gorod albums that rule! I like this band. Anyone have any of their material under the name Gorgasm?

sadly i dont but Neurotripsicks is fuckin killer. Love the jazz influences

You can actually buy their split with Nerlich/Decoherence/some other band iirc at Sevared Records for like 3 bucks atm, so I'd suggest doing that. However you can't buy just that, I think the min. to spend on the CD sale is 12 bucks? Free shipping though.

They have a weird tendency to "reach across the aisle" to people that usually don't like that shit, I've noticed. Great band, hopefully their third rules too.