Deathcore

Carnifex's Die Without Hope and Until I Feel Nothing are both good albums, but very, very cheeseball. FUCK... THE... WOOOOOORLD

I dig everything Bring Me The Horizon did from There Is a Hell on tbh. Not exactly deathcore anymore, sorta on the more metalcore side of things but fuck it.

I dig everything Bring Me The Horizon did from There Is a Hell on tbh. Not exactly deathcore anymore, sorta on the more metalcore side of things but fuck it.

Man I've tried getting into them but I just can't do it man. I just don't know what it is with them that makes me not listen to them. Hell even Suicide Silence. I can't seem to listen to them either.

Dead thread is dead but I'd like to say that Acacia Strain's Coma Witch is fucking top knotch. They've been riding this sludge-metal influence.

Especially on the 3 way split with Fit For An Autopsy and Thy Art Is Murder

The Red Shore, The Contortionist and The Red Chord is the only deathcore *i remember* being worth a damn. Early All Shall Perish isnt bad either. The Acacia Strain have some okay stuff too. I also remember there being some Despised Icon fans around here a few years back.

Why aren't you curbstomping fans of these bands on principal? You're a disappointment...

...lol

i_am_disappoint_bunny.jpg

... because i somewhat enjoy a few of those bands i mentioned. :(