Deconstruct my Reality you're Tee aren't you???

No, it stopped caving in about a week ago. It used to be 11", now it's 9 but eh... it's still twice as big as your little pecker.

Yeah, 9 cm. And you are way off on my size. I have to tuck my dick in my sock. Sometimes it bothers me like that though, so I just throw it over my shoulder.

Guerrilla > you should be a model, re, not an atomic engineer. Am I repeating myself or myself? :err: One grandma died when I was 16, which was mom's mom, o_O, the other one died when I was nearly 23, which was the lady who gave birth to my Polish-Croatian father. Now, let's do some calculating... o_O

Lord Of Metal> :tickled: (for DSM as well), you use Him as a scarf then as well! :Smokedev: Great, man! You're bigger than Nikola Tesla! :lol: Inventions-inventions.

I believe I know who DMR is, but I somehow don't feel like talking about it. :)

Cheers. (yes, I want to be very drunk now)

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Do they make blowjob smilies yet?

bj.gif

Guerrilla....WHY is this so important to you?
Well, I'll clear some things up for you...yes, I am a female, I'm actually 30, so I guess it's been 13 years since my grandma passed, I did post under a different name, but I never use it anymore. My parents are hippies, I've been married for 10 yrs, happily I might add....I work out 2 hrs. a day, and my turn-ons are:
bud
music
cooking
art
Ledmag :D

My turn-offs are:
shallow people
close-minded people
(wait...are these the same?!?)
people who aren't friends with soap, water and deoderant.(sp?)

Well, I'll stop...this could go on forever...
So...what else do you feel the need to know?
:lol:

I feel the need to know what kinda car you drive, if you know what a Monster S4 is, what your favorite cuisine is, if you had any near-death experiences and if your real name is Clarice.