DEXTER

Epic.

The episode didn't feel like it built up to a climactic enough finale, but they finally pulled that twist right at the end. I have to say I saw it coming as soon as he came back to the house, but it's what the series needed. Full circle.

Everyone who watched the last episode check this out!!!! It is an interview between Michael C. Hall and John Lithgow it aired right after the series ended on showtime.....So some of you might have seen it....but the other who haven't it's super interesting hearing them talk about this season.....its only about 11 mins

Remember its filled with SPOILERS, so if you havent watched the last episode ...Do nOT watch this video till after.....

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid29474209001?bctid=57029257001

You guys suck.
I saw it coming from the beginning all because of this stupid thread.:cry:
Anyway, it will keep things interesting I guess.
John Lithgow was perfect.

So..now it's all finally airing here in Holland for some months, and they started with the first season. I've been following Dexter since the beginning by downloading it (naughty me!!)..but I needed to since it didn't air here. I've told all my friends about this show, and everybody said..ok..I'll see if I can watch it.

Now for a couple of weeks those people come back to me...you need to watch "Dexter"...
Damn dumbasses, I should shove my foot up their asses...now since it's finally something "big" here in Holland they like it..but three years ago when I told them..they didn't even bother to remember the name of the show..anyhow..their loss.

I haven't read many of the posts here because of spoilers (maybe anyway) but I just started watching Dexter series 1 and its so fucking good :D

9KdxDLdgETYaEEN.jpg

Hulu has some stuff, but not much. I am not real sure on streaming sites. I bought all the seasons.....well except the 4th bc its not out yet.

I wanna start watching, seeing all this buzz about it.

Know any good streaming websites? (If I were to download a season, it'd take daaaaaaays due to the shitty interwebs here)

google project free tv they got most everything on tv. just becareful sometimes those "your computer may have a virus click here" pop ups try to get you. just clt alt delete that bitch and try the site again.

You can start watching on netflix. Thats where I started watching it. My dvd cue is full, so I'm waiting to watch season 3...unless they magically make season 3 on-demand as well sometime soon. First 2 seasons were A+

Watched seasons 1&2 streaming on my 360 via netflix and was hooked. The other seasons are available by mail only, and I totally suck at returning dvds from netflix so who knows when i'll get around to watching it again.

Edit:
You can start watching on netflix. Thats where I started watching it. My dvd cue is full, so I'm waiting to watch season 3...unless they magically make season 3 on-demand as well sometime soon. First 2 seasons were A+

I check all the time to see if they added season 3:lol: