Dianoya - Obscurity Divine

They sent me a promo a while back and I thought it was pretty good actually. I need to get in touch with them. Thanks for the reminder.

They posted a nice review on DPRP.net. In that review they list Progrock records as the record label. I went out to the Progrock website and they are not listed there. Does anyone know if this is a new signing by them? Any news if you going to stock this ken?

I don't know what to say. I contacted the band about it a couple of weeks ago. They said they didn't have enough money to send it by a fast method. I think they must have smuggled the shipment out of Poland in a box of kielbasa bound for a restaurant in Manhattan. :(

Hey not your fault, Ken. The Polish mail must really suck. I guess we're really spoiled living here. Though, wouldn't it be funny though if the cd did smell like kielbasa?

We've discussed the inadequacies of various mail services before but I must share with you the latest bit of crap from the British mail....15 days to get a seasonal greetings card to me from the other side of the hills (not a distance of 12 miles!!)

Paul :bah:

:bah:I really want to get this cd but my luck hasnt been that good lately .Thats why my orders dropped draseticlly last year..........

Hello people! This is Jan from Dianoya. THX for all these nice comments! You can't imagine, how much important it is for us. I got some news for you. cheers :D

After a hard but productive year 2010 we withdrew a little and started composing new album. The effects of our work will have to wait a little while, and the reasons are:

-In so-called meanwhile, due to personal reasons Pierzchała Adam decided to leave the band. We respect his decision, we also thank you for everything and good luck mate:)

- Dianoya's new bassist is Art Radkiewicz, whose mysterious musical connections go back to (not) far Sweden:) - Art began intensive rehearsals in a new rehearsal place.

- New material will surely be more energetic. At the moment, songs are more structured than on "Obscurity Divine" album. But the truth is that every time we choose a music azimuth, it land in a different place, so till release of new album everything can happen.

Despite some turmoil,we do not sit idly and we have prepared a surprise. From now on our Myspace profile www.myspace.com/dianoya you can listen to the song " Essence of Obscurity Divine" While we were composing new material we decided to go into the studio and record a little experiment. As the name suggests it has something to do with our debut album, "Obscurity Divine":) We invite you to listen and comment on Facebook and Myspace. So this is it for the moment...back to work:)