does anybody know...

cell phones, your so american, get with it, its MOBILE PHONE...

chicks love em they feel so secure with em.
She will lose her grip onthe wheeel oneday or night, and end up a mangled corpse for them to do an autopsy on...
AHH such is life. When yu have bills to pay.

You can't call them mobile phones here, you get laughed at and corrected. Welcome to the U.S. (I'm leaving, so you can take my place.)

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
Here come the Riders as the wheel of Dharma's running out of time. Thank you, Mr. Dickinson.

Anyway, I saw some cool ringtones, and I want Fear of the Dark from Iron Maiden as mine (Intro Riff)

now you're talking!

Just some advice because you seem cool....
Don't waste your time explaining yourself to the board - I find the majority to be a bunch of self involved transparent apathetic idiots who have nothing better to do than judge and comment on others.
I hope you are doing well, I did see the ringtones on the Iron Maiden website some time ago... Good luck and be safe.
xo

My Religion = Getting stoned & drunk, listening to heavy metal, having sex and mocking those religious people who can't have sex until they get married.

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SUCKS!? YOU BLASPHEMOUS BASTARDS!

Heh.

Angel

Originally posted by LSDphilosophy
yeah how in the hell did religion get brought up anyway??? Who knows, it was probably me hahaha.. anyway, here is anohter perspective on cell phones... Without them, how in the hell would I get in touch with my drug dealers, hahahaha, see cell phones are not so bad. But in time they may cause cancer, also don't drive while talking... I saw a good one today, a girl was driving while talking on her cell and smoking a cigarette at the same time. I had to laugh and applaud her for this great feat. Later all
haha you did bring it up, as always...
well as for the cell/mobile phones, i say dont talk and drink. it might cause you brain damage esp. if you drop a whole cup of vodka mix w/ redbull on your brand new device that you have payed zills of USD $ for.
so to sum up:
- dont drink and drive
- dont talk and drive
- dont drink and talk
- dont smoke and talk
and LSDman
-disable the following keys on your keyboard:
R
E
L
I
G
O
N,
so that the new threads from now on might flow peacefully...

amen.

Originally posted by Unregistered
- I find the majority to be a bunch of self involved transparent apathetic idiots who have nothing better to do than judge and comment on others.
xo

We are writing on this forum to comment others, we express our opinion, that is called discussion. As long as no one of us becomes aggresive and offends the others, it is OK. And I don't think anyone neither offended nor became aggressive against Iris.

I may have brought religion up by saying Create your own religion, but Battle Angel was the one who went with it to make it a discussion. Anyway, Battle Angel, no your religion doesn't suck, if you don't think so, I was only fucking around, as usual

metalized- I don't agree with you "dont smoke and talk" nope I don't agree

enitharmon- nice answer hahahaha

I can see it coming!!!

STAY WHOLENESS...unless you have a concrete mind like myself.

You are going too far sweetie. Noone wanted to say anything personally about you, so stop being that "emotional".
It is the second time that you are posting such a quote about the others on this board; if someone is not of your opinion that doesn't make him an asshole. So stop with this "...how could all this people listen to Nevermore...", because I could ask you the same thing.
Give it a break, you would do all of us a favor.