Does anyone remember this band?

Joe-× said:
Ah yes. Ranjit Padmanabhan. ranjit@netcom.com Great guy. His company was officially called "Progtron." He always had a great inventory, and one could special order *anything*. The cool part is that he also stocked extremely gay AOR as well. I remember ordering the extremely rare and difficult to find second disc from The Storm (Journey) clone from hiim when no one had it or even heard of it. It was carried by Music for Nations for a couple of months before they landed a bigger deal. He was also able to snag me one of the last few remaining Shadow Gallery self-titled discs from Roadrunner Japan when I was thinking that Magna Carta would never re-issue it. He was also good for distributing all the awesome DT boots (Lost in the Sky, etc) that weren't sold by Tim Lodge or Mike Bahr. Wonder what ever happened with that guy.

Ah, those were the days.

See? You're selling yourself short! You could teach an 'Ancent History of Prog-Metal' class. :lol:

And yep, Ranjit was indeed The Man. Wonder what the heck he's up to now?

Hell, I think I ordered my first Ozric Tentacles CD, Live Underslunky, from him, which has become a life-changing event. :kickass:

Michael and Joe-X...all I can do is laugh at you two. Thanks! I definitely needed that! And you two are how old? Opinions are like assholes, right?

I'm 15 years old and 5 months and a couple of days! Just three weeks until I get my temps woooohooo. :kickass: Six years before I can drink beer, though. :mad: Now that I've answered your question, can you show us your tits? :headbang: