Dragonforce Announced US tour for this Fall

Wow.. he likes Avenged Sevenfold and talks shit about Dragonforce? He has the fucking guts to talk about Dragonforce's lack of musicianship?

Jesus fucking Christ... Is this kid on drugs?

I still can't believe it... lol

Haha, I love stirring up trouble with all you power metal kids. Still stuck in Europe with good ol' Dragon Tales.

Torn a new asshole? I think not. Try harder next time. I stand firm with my opinions, and I don't back down when 6 power metal nerds jump me with their 'insults.'

Oh, and Dick, Herman Li did talk all that shit. It was in a guitar magazine article. Don't recall which because a friend told me about it. BUT, you believe whatever.

Honestly, I think DragonForce is decent on musical talent.. I just hate them, and I wanted to stir up the hornets nest. Looks like I did a good job at it.

How do I know so much about DragonForce? Because I like them? Haha, not, Buster. I had never heard their music, decided to read about them.. Downloaded their music, found out about their comments, la de da.

They suck. End of story. Except.. Nonayouz bitches are done flaming.. SO

DISCUSS. :D

And them being better than my band. Yes, definitely. We blow major chode compared to them because we don't have a huge fan base.. but yano, that doesn't mean I can't bash another band, Jackass.

GenoCidal Wings said:
Haha, I love stirring up trouble with all you power metal kids. Still stuck in Europe with good ol' Dragon Tales.
And you're still stuck in Hot Topic look for a new pair of bondage pants. See, I can make irrational generalizations too!

GenoCidal Wings said:
Torn a new asshole? I think not. Try harder next time.
Yes you were, face it. You suck at arguing.

GenoCidal Wings said:
I stand firm with my opinions, and I don't back down when 6 power metal nerds jump me with their 'insults.'
You bash other people for using "insults," and then turn around and call the same people "power metal nerds." Do you know the definition of the word hypocrisy?

GenoCidal Wings said:
Oh, and Dick, Herman Li did talk all that shit. It was in a guitar magazine article. Don't recall which because a friend told me about it. BUT, you believe whatever.
Because a friend told you about it, it must be true. When AFI had to stop touring because of Davey's vocal cyst, my friend told me that he read somewhere that he had surgery for it. Guess what? He didn't. Second-hand news sources are not the best places for information.

GenoCidal Wings said:
Honestly, I think DragonForce is decent on musical talent.. I just hate them, and I wanted to stir up the hornets nest. Looks like I did a good job at it.
No, you did a good job of making yourself look like an ass.

GenoCidal Wings said:
How do I know so much about DragonForce? Because I like them? Haha, not, Buster. I had never heard their music, decided to read about them.. Downloaded their music, found out about their comments, la de da.
You hate Dragonforce because they supposedly make arrogant comments, but list A7X as one of your favorite bands? Those guys are some of the most arrogant douchebags in the music industry.

GenoCidal Wings said:

Provided logical retorts to an illogical attack =/= flaming. Try again.

Um.. congrats in showing that you're an ass who flames a band because of some second hand information he heard. Guess all that nu metal is making you all angsty and feeling like you need to prove you're cool.

Jibrille said:
Um.. congrats in showing that you're an ass who flames a band because of some second hand information he heard. Guess all that nu metal is making you all angsty and feeling like you need to prove you're cool.

One word.

Yeah. :D

1- you like shitty bands.
2- your insults are childish.
3- get over it, it's over, you're done.

GenoCidal Wings said:

You're a retard. If that's what internet fun is for you, I feel sorry for you.

GenoCidal Wings said:
Torn a new asshole? I think not. Try harder next time. I stand firm with my opinions, and I don't back down when 6 power metal nerds jump me with their 'insults.'

Why are you still here? By the way, most people over here are indeed prog metal nerds, including me, but I happen to love Dragonforce. In any case, why the fuck are you still here? This isn't Blabbermouth.net.

GenoCidal Wings said:

Right, a friend also told me GenoCidal Wings is a death/goth wannabe who's 15 and have nothing else to do in his spare time online. I understand, it's summer vacations, how about you go try to learn an instrument?

GenoCidal Wings said:

You just made yourself look like an idiot! Good job!

GenoCidal Wings said:

Great. That's almost how we all found out we don't like you and you don't seem to be very smart. Now, please leave.

GenoCidal Wings said:
DISCUSS.

Yes, okay, that's your opinion. If you stand so hard for that, you should be browsing the forum of a band like Avenged Sevenfold. By the way, have I told you that you should leave?

GenoCidal Wings said:
And them being better than my band. Yes, definitely. We blow major chode compared to them because we don't have a huge fan base.. but yano, that doesn't mean I can't bash another band, Jackass.

You're never gonna have a huge fanbase. And the day I find out you do, I'll be the first one to show the world your ridiculous and childish posts on a nice and intelligent forum like this, allowing people to know how great of an "idol" you are.

Now, please, leave.

If you want to discuss the merits, or lack of such for the band it should be done in this thread.

This thread here was made for people excited about seeing Dragonforce, to talk about what shows they'll attend, who the support bands will be, make plans to meet up etc.

It was really rude to come in just to trash the band. Please take it to the other thread where it is more appropriate. Just coming to a thread to stir up trouble is just plain immature.

Europe gets FIREWIND as support on the upcoming DRAGONFORCE tour.

I was thinking today....
How awesome would it have been if DRAGONFORCE could have gotten on the upcoming US Maiden tour? Would have been a perfect fit and exposed DF to an older crowd who may not have had the chance to hear them yet.

Guyguna said:
Hey Glenn you talked on the forum about a co-headline tour this fall for them. Is it that tour? I don't see another headliner from now!!

Inhuman Rampage Over North America
Plus Special Guests All That Remains / HORSE the Band

Fri Sep. 08 - Los Angeles, CA - Wiltern Theatre
Sat Sep. 09 - San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
Mon Sep. 11 - Portland, OR - Roseland Theatre
Wed Sep. 13 - Seattle, WA - Showbox
Sat Sep. 23 - Detroit, MI - Harpo's
Fri Oct. 06 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
More to be announced!

My wife and I have considered seeing them at Harpos in Detroit. But no matter how many times I try to appreciate Dragonforce, I can't get past the fact that they sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks to me. It's like playing a 33 rpm record of Rhapsody at 45 rpm. (Or would that be 78 rpm in this case?)

If that's what passes for music these days, I must be way out of touch.

I won't give up, though. I'll continue to work on my Dragonforce appreciation skills.

Pass the aspirin, please. That quadruple-time playing is giving me a headache.

Bill

P.S. By the way, GenoCidal Wings, most vocalists would KILL to resemble Steve Perry of Journey. Holy crap that man had a voice!