Dragonforce to do off-day Shows while touring with Ozzfest

Harvester said:
Let's just say that things are in progress and leave it at that for now.
Are you officially promoting this gig, Glenn? If so, where can we pick up some tickets? Ticketmaster doesn't have them listed yet for Atlanta.

7thSaviour said:
Are you officially promoting this gig, Glenn? If so, where can we pick up some tickets? Ticketmaster doesn't have them listed yet for Atlanta.

I'm not associated with it. The Masquerade outbid Earthlink for the show.

Glenn H.

I just saw Dragonforce on the FRONT PAGE of myspace!

this is what it said about them: "Watch out for searing dual guitar solos, and prepare yourself for a gripping, exhilarating ride! Dragonforce's "extreme power metal" is here with their new album "Inhuman Rampage," out on 6/20, with Ozzfest dates to follow. "

wow, they are either gonna be big now and flop later, or stay big and build up to thier downfall like metallica. granted i do like them, i still think this way about them : \

Theandromedastrain said:
I just saw Dragonforce on the FRONT PAGE of myspace!

this is what it said about them: "Watch out for searing dual guitar solos, and prepare yourself for a gripping, exhilarating ride! Dragonforce's "extreme power metal" is here with their new album "Inhuman Rampage," out on 6/20, with Ozzfest dates to follow. "
Ive seen that now twice in a row, its awesome to see DF getting some recognition. I would love to hear them on the radio, nad sell out larger scale arenas on their own. I hope Ozzfest will propel them into superstardom, as they are very deserving of it.

Im very interested to see record sales for the new album when it officially is released in US and Canada next week.