Dumbest thing ever said/done...

I went to the mall with this guy I really liked last summer. I spent 5 minutes trying to push the door open when it clearly said "pull". Sean (the guy) stood there smiling at me and trying not to laugh the whole time :erk:

I walked into my 3rd period class when it was 4th period and sat there for about 2 minutes not realizing I was in the wrong class. Everyone stared at me the whole time wondering who the fuck I was. Then my teacher kindly pointed out "Ariane, dear, we're in 4th period..."

Oh yeah and then I was eating a brownie one day and I had a loonie in theo other hand and I forgot which I had in which hand and popped the loonie into my mouth...

I have done too many stupid thing too remember them all but I tried to jump a fence outise our school and my foot caught on the top rail causing me to frontflip face first into the ground and in a similar incident in Math I attemped to make a dramatic entrance by running into the door but it was a pull door and I knocked myself out

I walked into my 3rd period class when it was 4th period and sat there for about 2 minutes not realizing I was in the wrong class. Everyone stared at me the whole time wondering who the fuck I was. Then my teacher kindly pointed out "Ariane, dear, we're in 4th period..."

Oh yeah and then I was eating a brownie one day and I had a loonie in theo other hand and I forgot which I had in which hand and popped the loonie into my mouth...

I've been to the wrong class before, but in September when I started college, I was an hour late, so I ended up going ot the auditorium for the wrong orientation. I ended up getting handed about 5 order forms for the equiptment needed in teh Communications program. When I finnally realized I was in the wrong place, I ended up going to the second orientation thing about 10 minutes late, order forms still in my hand for some reason, my teacher saw it and laughed at me.

Also, I used to drop a coin into people's chip bags and whatnot, and after a while they usually end up going "uhh! wtf?", and Id laugh. I don't do it anymore becuase I don't like getting punched.

I was once chasing a friend and i got caught on a tennis net and fell backwards and my school uniform pants ripped. the worse part was my friend was video taping it.

Dude, Joe is ridiculous, I'm expecting something Josh-esque soon, like "sugar and milf.."

There was one time when he called something Jewish, but he fucked it up so that it was like "jwi sleh" and i said WHAT THE FUCK... and he thought I was offended that he called something Jewish... when in reality I just couldn't read...

Hehe YES! But so do I:p (e.g. CHINT AND POFFY) :lol:
And Joe makes the best typos ever, as well:D:lol:

Dude, Joe is ridiculous, I'm expecting something Josh-esque soon, like "sugar and milf.."

There was one time when he called something Jewish, but he fucked it up so that it was like "jwi sleh" and i said WHAT THE FUCK... and he thought I was offended that he called something Jewish... when in reality I just couldn't read...

I fuckin LOL'd... cuz it's so damn true XD

:lol: HAHA FUCK.
And sometimes we'll be like talking about something serious and then he'll try to say something and it'll come out like:

slkdfjldsfj sldfksjelsmod? lskfldskfs!!!

And I'll be like :oops: could you say that again please, I don't understand...