ECLIPSE: Momentum

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ECLIPSE TO RELEASE MOMENTUM ALBUM IN MARCH; “VERTIGO” SONG STREAMING

"...The fifth studio album from Eclipse, Monumentum, will be released on March 24th. The album track "Vertigo" is available for streaming below..."

eclipsealbumjan.jpg

Reactions: Tommy3328
Sounds AMAZING!! These guys always deliver. Looking forward to this one.

Brand

Can't wait!

I had the chance to see them in October at the RNS festival in IL. They were the best band of the entire festival, just killer live. :headbang:

Steph

Eclipse does it again. I think this is their best release to date. The production is fantastic and the songs are short and to the point. NO filler on this one. To me they have their best ballad to date on this one. That is the only slow down on this cd. This cd is more like the last one than Bleed And Scream plus A lot more guitar work. I felt the last one the guitarist toned it down a little in the lead solo dept. Not here - he totally shreds on this one. Songs are immediately stuck in your head. Very catchy and melodic yet pure rock and roll. Eric gets better and better as a singer. Fantastic CD and again highly recommended. These guys just keep putting out quality.

What are others thinking of this cd?

Brand

These guys can do no wrong in my book. This version sounds awesome. I know they are going to tear it up on stage in Sept. Look forward to reading all your thoughts once they play. Fantastic Band!!!!