ECLIPSE: Paradigm

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ECLIPSE To Release Paradigm Album In October; "Viva La Victoria" Music Video Streaming

"...The album will be released on CD, vinyl, limited edition color vinyl/t-shirt bundles and digitally. Pre-order here. There is also a limited picture vinyl available for the single "Viva La Victoria". Order here, and watch a video for the song below...."

ECLIPSE - "United" Single Named Official Theme Song For DreamHack Showdown; Audio Streaming

"....'United' will appear on Eclipse's forthcoming new studio album, Paradigm, which is scheduled for released on CD/LP/digital on October 11 via Frontiers Music Srl. More details on the album will be released later this summer...."

Reactions: Kez
I got the CD today from Amazon. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

I have to admit I am a big fan of these guys. As I have gotten older, my musical tastes have changed and I am finding myself enjoying more hard rock and arena style rock than I do Power and Progressive Metal. If you like their previous works - this one will not disappoint. I would say this one is a bit more catchy and loses some of the heaviness than previous outings. However this discs is awesome. Melody for days and I absolutely love the music they deliver. Great simplistic album.