Edenbridge UK dates!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Austrian "angelic bombast metal" act EDENBRIDGE has scheduled three U.K. dates in November. The details are as follows:
Nov. 13 - Bradford, UK - Rios
Nov. 14 - Stratford, UK - Cox's Yard
Nov. 15 - Poole, UK - Mr. Kyps
As previously reported, EDENBRIDGE's fifth album, "The Grand Design", will be released in China via Rock Empire Music.
"The Grand Design" is scheduled for release in the U.S. later in the year via Napalm Records. An exact release date will be announced soon.
The follow-up to 2004's "Shine", "The Grand Design" was recorded at The Farpoint Station studio in Austria and the Thin Ice facility in England with THRESHOLD mastermind Karl Groom. Guest musicians on the album include Dennis Ward and Robby Valentine, both of whom were responsible for backing vocals and choirs on the new CD. A single, featuring the band's cover version of the James Bond classic "For Your Eyes Only" (originally sung by Sheena Easton), was issued in April.

Power_Metal_Dom said:
So then, who's this Edenbridge and name 3 reasons why I should care...?

Well the answer to your first question is in Steve's original post.

Your three reasons are -

1. Their singer sang with PQ on "Lost without you" off Neverworld

2. Their singer sang with PQ on "Lost without you" off Neverworld

3. Their singer sang with PQ on "Lost without you" off Neverworld

:OMG: FUCK! Thats amazing, they are playing fucking Stratford upon Avon! I live literally just down the road from there! :kickass: I'm there!

Tonberry said:
Yeah easily!

Really?? I have to admit, I have never heard anything of them other then the guest vocals on Lost without you, I saw a good few of their caydays in paris but did'nt get any :(

Godo enough for me :lol:

Rory said:
Well the answer to your first question is in Steve's original post.

Your three reasons are -

1. Their singer sang with PQ on "Lost without you" off Neverworld

2. Their singer sang with PQ on "Lost without you" off Neverworld

3. Their singer sang with PQ on "Lost without you" off Neverworld