Edge Of Forever – Another Paradise

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Edge Of Forever is back stronger than ever!

After their first two successful releases “Feeding The Fire” and “Let The Demon Rock’n'Roll” the band is ready to hit the hearts of melodic hard-rock fans again with their new album “Another Paradise”. This much anticipated disc shows their usual hard hitting rock style renovated by a new and far more powerful line-up

Alessandro Del Vecchio – Vocals and Keyboards, Walter Caliaro – Guitars, Nik Mazzucconi – Bass, Francesco Jovino – Drums, Bob Harris – Backing Vocals (Axe, Frank Zappa, Steve Vai and former Edge Of Forever singer), Roberto Tiranti – Backing Vocals (Labyrinth), Jgor Gianola – Guitar Solo (U.D.O., Gotthard, Jorn), Carsten “Lizard” Schulz – Backing Vocals (Evidence One, Domain).

The new album also features amazing performances by Bob Harris (Axe, Frank Zappa, Steve Vai and former Edge Of Forever singer) who contributed marvellous backing vocals on “What I’ve Never Seen”; Roberto Tiranti (Labyrinth) who sang on the title track in an emotional duet with Alessandro Del Vecchio; Jgor Gianola (U.D.O., Gotthard, Jorn) who played a hi-test guitar solo and Carsten “Lizard” Schulz (Evidence One, Domain) who did impressive background vocal work on the song “Edge Of Life”.

Release Date 1-15-10, check out the promo video

Last edited by a moderator:
Might wanna tune in this Wednesday ;)

MADMANEDGE.jpg

Haha, you know it's funny....about 10 years ago I had a project called Edge Of Forever. Got an album 98% finished that I never released. LOL

Nah, I sat the ADATs on top of the laptop, then taped them together with duct tape. After that, I tapped on the ADAT with a hammer, then did the same to my laptop. What am I doing wrong? I mean, I taped them together????

Nah, I sat the ADATs on top of the laptop, then taped them together with duct tape. After that, I tapped on the ADAT with a hammer, then did the same to my laptop. What am I doing wrong? I mean, I taped them together????

Perhaps you should open a dialog between the ADAT and the laptop to determine what the real problem is between the two of them. I could just be a lack of trust in their relationship that could be remedied with establishing boundaries and respecting each others feelings.

This thread seems to be getting off track just a little.
After the past couple of posts, this is starting to sound like an AFLAC commercial. I am just waiting for the duck to walk out ,yet again, flabbergasted!!

This title is in transit. You may preorder now and it will be able to ship around the 20th of January.

www.cdinzane.com Minneapolis
***Open 7am - 7pm c.s.t.*** Monday thru Saturday
(Closed December 25th only)