EDGUY: Entire 'Space Police - Defenders Of The Crown' Album Available For Streaming

I think it's a solid cover version. Of course the original song is ridiculous to begin with. :)

Jesus, "England" must be one of the worst songs I've ever heard lyric wise, and I'm talking about through all genres of music, BLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read the lyrics from Google and it reads like it was written by a 5th grader...... Even if it suppose to be funny, it's till absolutely horrible and embarrassing because there's nothing even funny about it!

Jesus, "England" must be one of the worst songs I've ever heard lyric wise, and I'm talking about through all genres of music, BLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read the lyrics from Google and it reads like it was written by a 5th grader...... Even if it suppose to be funny, it's till absolutely horrible and embarrassing because there's nothing even funny about it!

Yep. Thanksnto the stream, I'll be cherry picking songs fom iTunes and that won't be one of them.

I like it! There are a few low points, but overall it's the best thing they've done in a while, and that's coming from somebody who enjoyed "Rocket Ride" and "Tinnitus Sanctus".

Even if it suppose to be funny, it's till absolutely horrible and embarrassing because there's nothing even funny about it!

confused-o.gif

That's pretty much the status quo with Edguy's silly tracks - they're over the top stupid. I personally think it's kind of funny, when you know that Tobi has a bad case of Iron Maiden hero worship.

That's pretty much the status quo with Edguy's silly tracks - they're over the top stupid. I personally think it's kind of funny, when you know that Tobi has a bad case of Iron Maiden hero worship.

Hehe yea, I think I'm more forgiving when the music is good behind it, which I didn't find to be true with this song..... I love the older goofy stuff though. but the goofier and sillier the lyrics got, the more I got turned off from the band.....They are all great guys though, and I know they are capable of writing great stuff! They've definitely proven it before. But "England" just had "filler" and "laziness" written all over it.... I haven't heard any of the other tunes though, perhaps they are much better based upon the positive comments I'm reading here..

I seriously don't know how you can hear someone sing a love song to Steve Harris and not smile. By the time he got to penalty kicks I was in tears.

There are two or three salvageable songs. The rest is complete garbage. I can't believe we're even trying to debate the nuances of "England" and "Do Me Like a Caveman."

See what happens when you start only listening to old school, classic, obscure stuff? You lose your sense of humor. :lol: