Elvenking...?

Apr 10, 2006
Pawtucket, RI
Okay, I'm a huge Elvenking fan, and I've been wondering, so I wanted to ask.

In past years, #2 slots have gotten an hour (Unless I'm wrong, as this was my first ProgPower), although this year the #2 on Friday, Communic, got 45 minutes because they were moved from Saturday's schedule to make room for the All Star Jam, and thus Friday had 6 bands, like both days of PPUSA IX will be.

So, my question is, will Elvenking be getting an hour, or 45 minutes? If anyone knows...

I apologize if this has been asked before.

Elvenking will be getting a 2-hour setlist.

IF GLENN KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD FOR HIM!!!!

skwisgaarno8.gif

Do we know the new schedule with 12 bands? Lately it's been
1: 45 min
2-3: 1 hr
4: 1 hr 15 min
5: However long they want though usually 1 hr 30 min.
This year was a little different with Primal Fear & After Forever getting co-headlining status and each 1 hr 30 min. Will the #2 bands get 45 min or an hour?

How many lps do they have oout--Where do i start

4. The 4th is coming out in the U.S. end of this month. Most people will suggest to get Heathenreel (1st) and The Winter Wake (3rd), and skip Wyrd (2nd) at first as that one had a different vocalist (and the band wasn't really that satisfied with the vocals). But they still play some of the songs off it live. Definitely get The Scythe though (new one) as its a good album. It has a lot of variety. Divided Heart is really the only song on the album that sounds like that.

Here's the thing though. Both Heathenreel and Wyrd are hard to get. CDinzane has them both for a good price. USPS shipping is a tad high though, so if you want go with the unsecured way to keep it cheaper (an option). Also, you can get them 'used' at Amazon for a pretty decent price.

The Winter Wake is easier to get.. Scythe will be easy to get.