Email from Charlie (which versions have what bonus stuff)

Ragamuffin

Why yes, I do hate you
Jan 15, 2003
Visit site
I simply can not be the only person who was as confused as someone trying to decypher cannibal corpse lyrics after Charlie's last Blast mentioning more and more bonus stuff so, I asked him, and he answered.

And his finger slipped on the Caps Lock button

Here's the deal
japan has a bonus track, the ramones song
eURO HAS SAFE HOME AND THE RAMONES SONG (i THINK)??
US VERSION- WILL HAVE A BONUS DISC OF SOME VIDEO STUFF AND SOME BONUS SONGS TOO
WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE DOING JUST YET

STAY TUNED-cb

I just confirmed with HMV (the store itself, not the online store)today that the Japanese version has one bonus track, and they say it will take 2-6 weeks for shipment, whereas the European version has two bonus tracks, and has a local distributor in North America, so will physically be available for purchase in their store as of February 28 (they've pre-ordered 30 copies at the Yonge Street location in Toronto). Therefore, there will be no shipping and handling expenses, and they don't even regard it as an "import".

So that's it...I'm not going to bother ordering the Japanese version online when I can get the European version faster and cheaper in person.

HMV didn't give any mention of the actual U.S. release in April.

Japan has The Ramones' We're A Happy Family,
Europe has Ramones and Safe Home Acoustic.
US - nobody knows anything, not the song, literally!!!

The one to get is the WCFYA Limited Edition, that has all the shit and more!!! The 12" vinyl is a must if you're a collector, and the other releases will probably be much cheaper.

nuclear blast doesnt even et me sign up to be a customer let alone order anything lol,i'll just have to wait for the good shit to roll through utopia,it usually does.