ENFORCER / WARBRINGER N.A. Tour 2016 with CAULDRON and EXMORTUS

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ENFORCER AND WARBRINGER ANNOUNCE 2016 CO-HEADLINING TOUR WITH EXMORTUS AND CAULDRON

Swedish heavy metal foursome Enforcer (pictured above) announce their 2016 North American co-headlining tour with Warbringer. The 43-date Enforcer/Warbringer co-headlining trek launches at The Gramercy Theatre in New York, New York on January 5th,hits nine Canadian cities, West Hollywood, New Orleans, and then wraps up at the Canal Club in Richmond, Virginia on February 20th. Joining the bands as support are Canadian heavy metallers Cauldron and Southern California quartet Exmortus.

Enforcer vocalist Olof Wikstrand shares the following about their upcoming tour: "Feels great to be back in North America for the first time in 6 years. Together with Warbringer, Cauldron, and Exmortus we bring a real heavy metal road show that hasn't been seen on your continent for decades."

Advanced tickets for the confirmed tour dates are now on sale exclusively at EnterTheVault.com. Tickets will go on sale June 11th at all other outlets.

enforcertour.jpg

January
5 - The Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY
6 - Championship Bar and Grill - Trenton, MJ
7 - Trickshots - Clifton Park, NY
8 - Webster Theater - Hartford, CT
9 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
10 - FouFounes - Montreal, QC
11 - Salle Multi - Quebec City, QC
12 - Ritual - Ottawa, ON
13 - Hard Luck - Toronto, ON
14 - The APK - London, ON
15 - Montage Music Hall - Rochester, NY
16 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
17 - Altar Bar - Pittsburgh, PA
18 - Ace OF Cups - Columbus, OH
20 - Token Lounge - Westland, MI
21 - Fubar - St. Louis, MO
22 - Mojoes - Joliet, IL
23 - The Metal Grill - Cudahy, WI
24 - Triple Rock Social Club - Minneapolis, MN
25 - Zoo Cabaret - Winnipeg, MB
27 - Nite Owl - Calgary, AB
28 - Pawn Shop - Edmonton, AB
30 - Rickshaw Theater - Vancouver, BC
31 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA

February
1 - Hawthorne Theatre -Portland, OR
2 - Thee Parkside - San Francisco, CA
3 - Whiskey a Go Go - West Hollywood, CA
4 - Brick by Brick - San Diego, CA
5 - Club Red - Tempe, AZ
6 - LVCS - Las Vegas, NV
8 - In the Venue - Salt Lake City, UT
9 - Bluebird Theater - Denver, CO
10 - Aftershock - Merriam, KS
11 - Red 7 - Austin , TX
12 - 210 Kapones - San Antonio, TX
13 - Scout Bar - Houston, TX
14 - Trees -Dallas, TX
15 - Siberia - New Orleans, LA
16 - Orpheum - Tampa, FL
17 - The Haven - Orlando, FL
18 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
19 - Expo Five - Louisville, KY
20 - Canal Club - Richmond, VA

While I didn't care for Cauldron's last album, I still love the early stuff and would love to see them, but of course the big draw for me is Enforcer. Must see! Don't know the other 2 bands.

Keir - I agree. I never checked em out when they first came out but they impressed me when I saw them open for Diamond Head. Then later on I got their newest disc and it was really weak.

Warbringer are really good live.

No idea where in Chicago this will be since MoJoes doesn't have anyone who owns their lease at this point.

I admit that I wasn't familiar with Enforcer's music until the other day. I'm kind of surprised that some of you guys dig them. This latest disc from them is a little mixed. It seems like they straddle the fence of being traditional 80s metal and hard rock. Their hard rock tendencies is the part that has me surprised that some of you like them. Just sayin'...

Personally speaking, I'm liking what I'm hearing.

~Brian~

I admit that I wasn't familiar with Enforcer's music until the other day. I'm kind of surprised that some of you guys dig them. This latest disc from them is a little mixed. It seems like they straddle the fence of being traditional 80s metal and hard rock. Their hard rock tendencies is the part that has me surprised that some of you like them. Just sayin'...

Personally speaking, I'm liking what I'm hearing.

~Brian~

they are a great live band as well. Looking forward to seeing them again.

Enforcer are a great band, and I've been buddies with the folks in Warbringer and Exmortus since both bands come through MA all the time. (or at least, used to)

Will definitely make it out for the Worcester show, even though I'm completely over modern takes on thrash metal.