Enter Twilight

Hanso

Apr 24, 2001
Geelong
Visit site
Did any of you get into this band.....My friend was the singe... I dug this cd out and gave it a listen today while having a few drinks. I still love it even though it is could have been mixed better!! A shame they never recorded a 2nd album . Anyone else like this cd? My fav Aussie band is now Belakor after listening to your recomemdations. I just want to know when they play live next !!!!!!!!!

Hah, this is kinda freaky. I too pulled this cd out yesterday for a listen for the first time in a couple of years.

That's the band with the pretty blonde female singer, right?

Saw them once opening for Edguy in Sydney and liked what they did but never heard back from them whenever I sent an offer to play shows in Canberra.
Haven't thought about them in years but they were pretty good. Ahead of the curb, like Aussie bands so often are, with a female vocalists before the trend kicked off a few years later.

I saw them a number of times a while back. Probably a decade ago now! I've not seen their name mentioned for a while. What's the singer's name again? She's Polish, isn't she?

Yeah, ET is more or less dead now. I believe Lidia the singer ended up leaving, and Richie the guitarist is off working on some new stuff on his own now and trying to put together a project (great player, actually - he did a guest spot on our last album). I believe their drummer ended up working with Crimsonfire. But yeah, for all intents and purposes, I'd say that band that people knew as Enter Twilight is done.