Equal Vector

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
God, Does any one carry this Cd?? "Equal Vector""(Aspectations) Cant find it anywhere? Can you get this Ken??:worship:

Not to speak for Ken, but I believe he mentioned something in the past about not having a reliable way to obtain Greek releases or it would be way too expensive to bring in. Some unfortunate reason.

Hi Bob,
This is indeed a great disc. I found my copy at a small record shop in Lebanon, PA that specializes in metal. It's called Extremities Entertainment.
The owner's name is John Hertzog and he's been able to get some pretty obscure stuff for me in the past.
Just google Extremities Entertainment in Lebanon and you should be able to find the number without a problem.

Good Luck!

Hey Entropywins, if you dont mind me asking but how far do you live from Extremities Entertainment? I'm about 10 miles east just over the Berks county line. I've been dealing with John for years and thats probably where i've gotten half my collection.

No problem. I live about 120 miles from John's Store. I drove up there for the first time on my birthday last year to check out the store and spent more than 3 hours and way too much $$$$ there. Awesome shop!

I live in the Baltimore area and typically see John at the record show he attends once/month at the Arbutus Fire Hall. It's typically held on the third Sunday of every month. He of course can't bring his entire inventory but if I call and ask himto bring something I'm looking for, it's always waiting for me when I get there. I've also just called him up and ordered stuff over the phone and he's mailed it to me. All around good guy and very knowledgeable.

I go to some of those shows as well. And like you i've spent way too much time and money in his shop! Are there any shops at all like his in the Baltimore area or anywhere else that you know about? Its always cool to go to a new place and maybe find a gem that we've been looking for.

Sadly I think we are seeing the demise of the last true independent record stores. John's is probably the only good one left that's close by.
We had a good chain around here called Record and Tape Traders that had a decent selection of metal, both used and new, and they could usually order just about anything you wanted.
Now all of them have closed except for the one in Towson, MD.
These days we're relegated to going to places like FYE where no one really knows anything nor do they care and you just hope they might have something good. A sad statement of these times. There really is no replacement for being able to physically go into a record shop and find something rare or unexpected.

The FYE by my house has a real good selection and has special ordered many discs for me.

They have also cut their prices down a lot...

I also go to a place an hour a way called Vintage Vinyl that was great but the last trip was a disappointment...

I've given up trying to find a decent physical "music shop" in Atlanta and I've lived here all my life. Even as a teenager, it was hard to locate a shop that carried imports.

Now I'm buying just about all my music from web based stores..long live the Laser's Edge!!:worship:

There is a shop in Ephrata, Pa called The Record Connection i forgot to mention. They carry tons of vinyl and lots of cd's of just about every genre new and used. The prog they carry is mostly older titles of prog-rock but they do have some prog-metal as well. Mostly the titles are from Inside Out and Prog-Rock records and some Magna Carta as well as various others. Definitely worth checking out Entropy! Also a tad closer than Lebanon. Maybe you can drive there for your next birthday!
I can give the url or number if you like.

Andy is a good guy. The Record Connection is a great place to shop. I'm not sure why other retail outlets are being discussed on my forum.

No worries Ken! Online shops rule the day. Its just a cool feeling if you walk into one of the very few stores that are left that carry this stuff and find something that has been out of print for years like the one of a kind/ rareties section of your website. Its almost like a high! Thats all.:Smokin: