Evergrey..Live in Atlanta: March 12th- Limited tickets on sale NOW

We are extremely excited and honored to be a part of this show. Thanks so much to Hoyt for all his hard work for us. We are looking forward to seeing all our old friends in Atlanta and making a bunch of new ones. It's going to be a great night.
Right on, brother Billy! I will TRY and make this show just because y'all will be on the bill! You know I love ya!
:headbang::kickass:

Black Marys 9.75/10

mëtålspëd;7973950 said:
Consider me incredibly jealous
Add me to the list. Only way to make this would be to break the New Year's resolution and start chipping the ice off the credit cards. Better not. :erk:

HEll yes my wife and I will be purchasing tickets for this!! Thank you to Glenn and Hoyt for this!!!!!

Sweet!!! I will definitely be there! That's 3 days after my birthday, btw. Awesome gift - thx! :headbang:

It's the day after my birthday, and I'm trying to figure out how to justify a trip to Atlanta to see this... I can't think of a better birthday present than Evergrey in concert! :headbang:

Glenn will likely update the first post, but here is the ticket link :kickass:

Tickets are slated to go on sale Wednesday Jan 21st at 10AM - tomorrow morning!

and tickets are going to be limited to 250. So if you're on the fence about this show, you better get your ass off of it! :p

and look for hotel info to be posted soon also. So don't book anything until I can set up some good room rates at the Hampton Inn Marietta.

Damn!!!!! Why couldn't we have moved to Atlanta as we were thinking a year ago. Oh Well, i will be there in spirit with you guys and gals.