Explain your Avatar

How do you get pictures and stuff in the avatar? As far as I recall I wasn't asked for one when I registered and is it too late to get one now?
Hey Bang, Theodor Kittelsen also did the artwork for the Burzum album "Filosofem". Or did or did is maybe not the right words, as he died in the early 1900's, so Varg just took it. The picture you're using is also inside the cover of Satyricon's "Dark medieval times" if I'm not mistaken. The words "Pesta 1349" are under the image I think, which refers to the black death that raged Scandinavia then.
Empyrium also used some of his artwork on their "Where at night the wood grouse plays", which is a great album too! The vinyl edition is a double 7" and has his pictures on all 4 sides. I'm not big a fan of picture-discs though, as they sound not that well, and this record is one of the worst types of records to make a pic-disc of, as it's fully acoustic.
Hey Windom Pearl, your Avatar is not from Mr. Bungle's "Disco Volante" as far as I know. That cover is an eye with some shit around it, as far as I know. Your avatar is from the Commodre 64 game "Bubble Bobble", which I still think is the best computer game EVER made!!!!!!!!!

Mine's a character named Lulu fro mthe video game Final Fantasy X. There is ni logical explanation as to why I pick this for my new avatar but...................... Meh, whatever.

Mines the Tonights Decision album cover from a little doom rock band called Katatonia.

For anyone into depressed mutherfuckers croonling like little bitches...

My avatar is a photo of the Crab Nebula. I chose it because it has cool colors, and because photos of nebulae are pretty much the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. It's humbling to think of gas pillars thirty light-years "tall"..

Orchid-
It's humbling to think of gas pillars thirty light-years "tall"..

WHAAAT?! :lol: That's craziness, huh?