FALCONER for prog power X

Kenso

Juke Box Hero
Sep 18, 2006
zzz
yea so i made a thread for them a while back about pp9, now im making one for 10 :)

show your support, these guys would severly melt faces i think!

Yeah, that would be a great choice! :headbang:

I saw them live at the Norway Metal Heart festival last year and they were awesome. There were only 20-30 people because the show started at 10AM, but they played so well. 'Mindtraveller' and 'Upon the Grave of Guilt' were the highlights of the show.

They were one of the only two bands walking around the venue. (The other was Dimmu Borgir.) We talked about Mithotyn (which I was a huge fan of), but Stefan told me he doesn't like that kind of music anymore. Anyway, every guy in the band was very nice. I'd like to see them on the bill, too.

A solid PM band to have on the roster - enough albums to warrant a little higher slot - and alot of us US bound folks have never seen them.

Seems like a natural fit.

Knowing Glenn he already has PPX all planned out in his mind (if not in actuality) - barring any last minute cancellations :)

Hail
Jeff

No, it doesnt. "Face melting" is typically tied in with brutal extreme metal..... not a Swedish folk/power metal band :)

oh well i wasnt aware of that, i wouldnt make a thread requesting a band for prog power that i wasnt familiar with haha!

I fully support this thread. I've been pestering Stefan to play the US (ProgPower, specifically!) and I know at least one of the Falconer guys would like to play the US in '09. Since they aren't a touring band, and mostly do festivals, ProgPower USA would be perfect for them.

And I plan on putting in my bid as a Falconer sponsor. IF Falconer at ProgPower happens, anyway. :D

Edit: SHAMELESS PLUG! www.myspace.com/falconermusic