FALCONER for prog power X

I just picked up Among Beggars and Theives today at an FYE. I haven't even opened it up yet though. I sampled every song and I liked what I heard. Basically, I'm not familiar with this band's material, so I'm beginning to delve into it. :kickass:

~Brian~

I just picked up Among Beggars and Theives today at an FYE. I haven't even opened it up yet though. I sampled every song and I liked what I heard. Basically, I'm not familiar with this band's material, so I'm beginning to delve into it. :kickass:

~Brian~

its not a bad cd but, far from the cd that defines them

~Brian~

My personal favorite is Chapters From a Vale Forlorn. But only because The Clarion Call is on that album. That song MAKES that album. :)

A couple friends and I offered a sponsorship bid. Keep your fingers crossed!
Good luck! If the bid falls short this year, I certainly hope to be able to offer a fairly substantial bid for Falconer for XI. I am sorry I was unable to contribute to the cause this year. I am one of the most diehard Falconer fans here and would dearly LOVE to see Falconer at X!:worship:rock::kickass:

Agreed. Though I do find Northwind to be a better album. But really, you just can't go wrong if Mathias is singing. :)
Totally agreed! IMO, Northwind is their 3rd best CD at 9.75/10 while AB&T is their 4th best, at 9.5/10. Also, the Mathias Blad-fronted CDs are easily their best!:headbang::kickass::worship:

My personal favorite is Chapters From a Vale Forlorn. But only because The Clarion Call is on that album. That song MAKES that album. :)
Chapters is my second fave Falconer CD @ 10/10, and Clarion Call is the best song on that album for sure! Their debut S/T disc is still my Falconer fave @ 11/10!:worship:rock::kickass:

~Brian~

Get their S/T next, it's easily their best...everyone else is wrong :loco:

Good luck! If the bid falls short this year, I certainly hope to be able to offer a fairly substantial bid for Falconer for XI. I am sorry I was unable to contribute to the cause this year. I am one of the most diehard Falconer fans here and would dearly LOVE to see Falconer at X!:worship:rock::kickass:

Unfortunately, I don't see myself being able to offer a whole ton of money for ANY band sponsorships, even bands I am clearly a fangirl of. Grad student = no money. Community Counselor = no money. :(

But I'll make my sponsorship bids for bands I love when I can, with what I can save up. :) And believe me, I'm saving up the money for my sponsorship bid NOW, in case Falconer, or one of the other bands I said I'd like to sponsor, gets in. I'm making sure that I will have Glenn's money by the time it's due, should I win a bid. :)

Unfortunately, I don't see myself being able to offer a whole ton of money for ANY band sponsorships, even bands I am clearly a fangirl of. Grad student = no money. Community Counselor = no money. :(

But I'll make my sponsorship bids for bands I love when I can, with what I can save up. :) And believe me, I'm saving up the money for my sponsorship bid NOW, in case Falconer, or one of the other bands I said I'd like to sponsor, gets in. I'm making sure that I will have Glenn's money by the time it's due, should I win a bid. :)
Right on! Good luck to ya!:headbang:

I am going to use this thread as the default Falconer thread. :)

The Clarion Call live at Wacken Open Air. Mathias had a horrible head cold, and still sounds pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Three of the Falconer guys rehearsing. Silliness!

Also, could a forum mod or admin or someone maybe change the title of this thread to just say "Falconer"? Clearly they won't be playing this coming ProgPower, and at this point it's just a general band discussion thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator: