Fates Warning @ Evolution Festival '07 (Florence, Italy)

13ShadesofGray

RI Porch Commando
Oct 21, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.colleengray.com
Cool lineup. Even aside from FW, Kamelot and Nevermore, Cynic would be awesome to see, and Behemoth and Kataklysm are brutal awesomeness. And Behemoth sorta has Skwisgar Skwigelf from Dethklok fronting them. :)

Someday, somehow, I will see FW. :(

Yeah, I feel your pain man. So far I've had some sort of curse where I've always missed their show.

Maybe one day, FW will have an interest in doing shows in the US again.

Sorry, I know I sound bitter...

Is Alder going to front Fates then? :err: That's weird, I thought FW was out of site, out of mind.

~Brian~

I am sure Alder will front them as this show does not seem to overlap with the Redemption tour. Although Fates is out of site for long periods of time, they are never out of mind.

I wish my first FW gig had been with Zonder instead of NDV*, but at least I got to see Frank Aresti play with Jim and Ray.

DITTO. I was not expecting Aresti to be there when I saw them and it was great to see him there.

I would like to see Fates with Zonder as well. Maybe that'll happen one day. Until then, it's the A Pleasant Shade of Gray VHS. I'd like to get my hands on the DVD if Laser CD would get on the stick! :p

~Brian~