Favorite or most cherished souvenir from Prog Power XII

Being able to toast Warrel Dane in Davinci's and him being amazingly gracious to the point of embarrassed, just to make his day was fucking awesome for me.

The memories as always, I rarely come away from the show with some super cool memorabilia. Just once that I can think of, signed drum head caught in the crowd after Jorn.

U JELLY??? XD

Oh Milton, I wish we could have had these exchanges in person. :lol:

Actually the reason might be hidden in the full Vanden Plas interview that I did with Gunter... Look for the full, unedited interview in the ProgPower USA site when it gets reworked. :lol::lol:

There's always next year. I'll make sure you get plenty until then, and then. :lol:

My handshake and brief chat with Ihsahn. That man has had a huge impact on me, for reasons I don't understand much less have the ability to articulate.

As far as material goods, ISOT shirt.

My cherished souvenir is the memory I have of having my kids with me this year. They (and me) had a blast! They are hooked and will be returning next year. Truly and awesome event on so many levels this year!

He'll be impossible to find (whereas you and AL were easy to recognize) - was searching the festival for em as he said "it'd be nice to meet you" etc and didn't get em till the end of saturday at like 11pm only thanks to lady Su

Nah, believe it or not, we actually hung out before I met you... :lol: As in... Friday maybe?

Eat it, ApolloFC! :lol: ;)

Did Al and I meet you, though? I know we're easily recognizable - just find the loudest, most obnoxious metalhead couple and you've got us! :D If we did meet you, and I've forgotten, I apologize. I met a lot of new people this year (and it was awesome!)

Eat it, ApolloFC! :lol: ;)

Did Al and I meet you, though? I know we're easily recognizable - just find the loudest, most obnoxious metalhead couple and you've got us! :D If we did meet you, and I've forgotten, I apologize. I met a lot of new people this year (and it was awesome!)

le sighhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

It was at the end of a set on the floor near the entrance to the sponsor section or whatever it is up front. Short dude with a dress blue or tannish shirt and glasses. It was only for a brief moment... i think its an INFJ thing for me or just not knowing people long enough to have a decent conversation the first time round.

Nothing I can physically hold but the memories were great this year - minus the ER run... Still bummed I missed out on the Artmore after party Friday night but I don't think I'd have made it thru Saturday otherwise...

For me, it's the signed setlist from Therion's show. Next to "The Wild Hunt" Christofer Johnsson also wrote "By Your Special Request." First time in their 24-year history they had ever played an individual request. Needless to say, I was floored.

Also, my PP program book, where Ihsahn crossed out Arcturus and signed above it. Best. Replacement. Ever. :kickass:

i think its an INFJ thing for me or just not knowing people long enough to have a decent conversation the first time round.

Hi. I'm Kimberly, and I'm an INTJ. :wave:

OrbWeaver remembered *my* first chat with her, but that's probably because I was a total moron and didn't realize the other gentleman involved in the conversation was actually a member of Diablo Swing Orchestra. :oops:

Making an ass out of yourself is *always* an effective way to have people remember you!

Depending on the schedule next year on Thursday, maybe I'll organize an informal "Take an 'I' to Lunch" event -- sometimes it's easier at first to get to know folks in small groups!