Female Fronted Bands

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Ken, How about a new Catagory on your site Titled ""Female Fronted Bands""Me personnelly Im not into Many of them, but Im sure there are a lot of customers who are..........:)

Interesting idea. I've thought about adding different sub-categories but I always wonder if the site will become too cluttered and difficult to navigate.

actually your just taking away the Females from the A-Z section and adding them to a new catagory. As far as Navigating were all pretty intellegent on here :) Or you can elimiate the sound samples.. To avoid Clutterness..oh well Ill lent you figure it out Im just here to buy cds:kickass::headbang: Im sure books & clothings arent a big seller..

I'm all about wearing band shirts...it's just the only one I would want from your site is Circus Maximus :loco:

Speaking of female fronted bands, Epica is touring early next year in the US. Hopefully I can hit the Houston or Arizona shows.

I need to see Simone the goddess!! :yow::eek:

I know you're working on it, but the genre should def be a hyper-link to other albums of the same genre, to make things easier. It would probably sell a lot more, since people would be suckered into seeing other albums they can't resist purchasing.

And then Ken can stock all of Rennaissance cds on the site, so all you youngins can get into all their earlier releases. Im proud to say me and my brother saw Renaissance at the Bottom Line in NYC in 1978 I Believe, Great performance indeed...............

I think we actually have most if not all of the Renaissance discs in stock. My first Renaissance show was Radio City Music Hall in 1977. It was the Novella tour and Sealevel was the opening band.

You do have a lot, missing around 5 or 6 though..No openning act for me , but the night before we saw ""Poco" at their best,,,,) (Check out Pocos) web site. )

I have also :
Day of the dreamer
Time line
camera camera
bbc sections
Tuscany
Dacapo (box set)
some live & unplugged
Dreams& Omens

I had ""Annie in Wonderland" on cassette, but it broke years ago Im trying to find it, no luck.........plus I have all the ones you stock too..:wave: Live at carnigue Hall is still one of my favs...

Day of the dreamer GARBAGE
Time line AWFUL
camera camera BEYOND AWFUL
bbc sections OUT OF STOCK
Tuscany SO-SO
Dacapo (box set) WHO CARES
some live & unplugged EHH
Dreams& Omens :puke:

I agree the best ones are the ones you stock no doubt, I just kept buying them because I have ODC and compulsion Disorder, And I have to have it....:(

If you're following this thread, you might find

http://musicouch.com/genres/metal/metal-bands-with-female-singers/

of interest! :headbang:

Would I be regarded as a "show off" to say that I saw the original version of Renaissance with Jane and Keith Relf? Well, I'm telling you anyway!

Having said that, there is no doubt that Annie Haslam's voice was in every way superior to that of Jane. As for the Renaissance discs that Bob has listed that Ken does not have in stock, the only one that I think is a close to essential purchase is 'Tuscany' - and thus agree with Ken.

It's all very well being a "completist" - but you have to put up with some real crap for many bands as a consequence. Perhaps a good new thread would be to identify bands (with more than five genuine releases, not including compilations) all of whose output is at the very least "good". I am not going to be the one to start it.... :lol: