florida scene question

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
whats goin on down there in florida? im gonna be down there for quite a while if not for a few years. id kinda like to know how the scene is and stuff, specifically death metal. id be up in the northwest corner of the state. not really close to tampa or any other big city.
~gR~

Don't listen to that imbecile...Unfortunately for me, Florida has a HUGE death metal scene. We get those kind-of shows here all the time(South Florida, atleast)...plus, if you're planning on living anywhere in Miami, there's a pretty cool radio show called The Metal Revolution that plays on Wednesdays from 10 p.m.-1 a.m. Anyway, it's very death-metal and black-metal oriented, so I think you'll enjoy it. For more info, go here

i am not too familiar with florida and where everything is located. so i dont know where miami is. all i know is that i will be up towards the very northwest corner. id put down the nearest town, but ive allready forgotten. fort somthin beach
~gR~

why am i being called an imbecile again? i dont live in miami so i dont know how it is down there, but living in broward i can tell you we dont get shows all the time, and the local acts never put their own shows on around here, i dont even like the local bands that much, cept kult ov azazel and misty fate, misty fate never puts on shows anyhow

why am i being called an imbecile again? i dont live in miami so i dont know how it is down there, but living in broward i can tell you we dont get shows all the time, and the local acts never put their own shows on around here, i dont even like the local bands that much, cept kult ov azazel and misty fate, misty fate never puts on shows anyhow

My apologies, dear sir. I guess I was in a wierd mood and I forgot that sarcasm is more difficult to detect from text...anyway, I was only joking.