Food in Chicago

dcowboys311

Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
As some of you know I'll be in Chicago in 10 days for a show. Not a WHOLE lot of time, flying in Saturday AM and leaving Sunday night. I really doubt I'll get to do much siteseeing this time but gotta grab some solid eats.

Last time I went, I ate at Lou Manalti's and Kuma's. Would like to try something different this time. Staying in the Greek part of town, anything mandatory over there? It's not like I'll spend a terrible amount of time there though.

Any restaurants near Abbey Pub would be great too since that's where the show it.

Yeah, grabbed a private room at a hostel over there for me and two of my friends.

That restaurant couldn't be a better location. It is literally the place RIGHT NEXT DOOR to where I'm staying. Google Maps says it's a 7 foot walk. Awesome!

Lock Down Bar and Grill is really good.

there is a Rock n Roll Mcdonalds if you like Rock n Roll and fast food in the loop.

Lots of great pizza places as well.

Watch out for bed bugs in the hostel.

Yeah, grabbed a private room at a hostel over there for me and two of my friends.

That restaurant couldn't be a better location. It is literally the place RIGHT NEXT DOOR to where I'm staying. Google Maps says it's a 7 foot walk. Awesome!

Awesome.
I think I have been to three Greek restaurants in that area, and that's the one we like the best. The Saganaki (sp?) there is great.

Giordano's over Gino's East????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Travel beyond the suburbs my good man!!!

Best pizza in the suburbs is Aurelio's out of Villa Park.
I believe there is one right off the 290 in the city.

D'Agostino's is great too.

Giordano's over Gino's East????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Travel beyond the suburbs my good man!!!

Best pizza in the suburbs is Aurelio's out of Villa Park.
I believe there is one right off the 290 in the city.

D'Agostino's is great too.

Umm...there are Gino's in the suburbs too crazy man. I'm just not a fan. Who knows? Maybe I just had bad luck the time I went.

In the suburbs for me I prefer Jack Straws in Wheaton.