Former ICED EARTH Guitarist Convicted In Rape Of Delaware Student - Nov. 19, 2007

Just for the record i want to say he may not be lying

I work on the side with a group called the NCSF, (National Coalition For sexual Freedom) and we hear stories like this all the time. Especially from men and women who are new to BDSM, S&M, B&D, and Kink.

I have heard thousands of stories where the male or female consents to this and 10 or 15 minutes later they decide its not for them. Unfortunately for the Dom, Domme, it usually turns into sime type of sexual assault charges.

Am i defending this guy, NO
Am i saying he may be telling the truth, Yes

do we know the whole story, NO

Will we ever, probably not.

Moral of the story, dont pass judgment till you know all the facts.

http://www.ncsfreedom.org

Fixed, assuming you mean me because my sig is the only thing I could find in this thread including someone burning.

It's from the Silent Hill movie. She is the dark version of Sharon in the movie who sets herself ablaze in front of her mother.

In the .gif, if you watch Alessa's (the girl) lips, you can see her say "Look at me. I'm burning".

I've never seen the movie. I always thought, judging by her mouth, she was saying "mommy". It's an awesome .gif though.

Just for the record i want to say he may not be lying

I work on the side with a group called the NCSF, (National Coalition For sexual Freedom) and we hear stories like this all the time. Especially from men and women who are new to BDSM, S&M, B&D, and Kink.

I have heard thousands of stories where the male or female consents to this and 10 or 15 minutes later they decide its not for them. Unfortunately for the Dom, Domme, it usually turns into sime type of sexual assault charges.

Am i defending this guy, NO
Am i saying he may be telling the truth, Yes

do we know the whole story, NO

Will we ever, probably not.

Moral of the story, dont pass judgment till you know all the facts.

http://www.ncsfreedom.org

Safe Word - google it

True words, Guru. It's a bit unfair to judge if you don't know the story. There's tons of cases where consensual sex was later turned into rape by the woman, to get some cash out of it.

Actually, in Ernie's case, the victim didn't even know him, so there's no way she could have been meeting him for consensual sex. Ernie only became a suspect when his fingerprints were entered into the system 3 years later, and they matched the duct tape used on her. That is why this case was unsolved for 3 years - she did NOT know him. She was a stranger he abducted off the street. (Not to say your quoted statement isn't true in some other situations). :)