Forum FAQ's

Steve

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2002
Fairfield, CT (USA)
I think it would be a good idea to compile a list of FAQ's in this forum. There are getting to be some questions that are asked often, and the umber of threads can be kept down (I even deleted a few of my obsolete ones)
I thin it would be good to find some questions that are asked a few times about Dark Tranquillity and write some answers. This could include a condensed version of the Shopping suggestions thread, with descriptions of hte albums, and similar albums and "If you like ___, then get ___". It could also include band lineups for albums, and guest appearances and info, any info we have about the band's insturments, and anything else we come up with.
I'm currently working on a few of these...

Steve

Reactions: Arch
That's the best non-spam post you have so far, Steve. :)

Anyways, that's a good idea.

Q: What hair colour is that redhead, Mikael Stanne?

A: Red.

Uh, what kind of info do you need? As I started compiling a DT-FAQ quite some time ago already, I could perhaps be of some assistance in case you need to know something - just ask a specific question and I'll see what I can do.

-Villain

Reactions: Gums
squirrel2.jpg

Reactions: Gums
I'll come up with the general layout of what I need, and then I'll post it here... I haven't been on UM for a few days, an it might be a while before i get everything done.

Steve

@Villain: Perhaps you can release your unfinished FAQ sometime soon. :)

(I'm dying to read it.)

Q: (VERY F. of the FAQ!) WHICH ALBUM SHOULD I BUY NEXT???
A: *rollllllllls eyes*

Q: Where can I find the FAQ?
A: Ehhh..

Q: Is this question frequently asked or you guys just making something up? Eh?
A: Ehhh..

Q: Do you claim to be better then the Advice-Bunney?
A: Someone remove this git, please?

*gets removed*

Reactions: Arch