Getting tickets

Petethedrummer

Sonata Arctica fan
Sep 25, 2002
Long Island, USA
Visit site
I actually havent been to a PP festival yet, but there is no way i'm missing next years(especially if sonata arctica plays). For those of you that went (or maybe couldnt get tickets) to the past years, did they sell out super fast? As in, if i tried to buy tickets the first day they are on sale, that there would still be a chance of me not getting any?

Also i believe I am on the waiting list for gold badges next year, how does that fit in with getting tickets?

One last question, by PPV i will still be only 19; will there be parts of the festival/preparty that are only 21+?

Thanks everyone.

This isn't an easy question to answer. Each year, the popularity and name recognition of the festival gets larger. As the words spreads, more people want to attend. However, the capacity of the venue stays the same.

I 100% believe that the festival will continue to sell-out every year provided I continue to put on a quality product. How fast it sells out is a different matter all together. The roster will determine how fast it goes.

PP III sold out in 6 days. PP IV sold-out in 2 1/2 weeks. I always tell people to order on the first day and they will be fine.

Gold badges *are* tickets. You do not need to purchase regular tickets if you have a badge. Badges are sold before regular tickets go on sale.

The festival is all-ages. The pre-party is 18+ unless something changes with that promoter.

Glenn H.

I submitted an e-mail through the UM e-mail system to be placed on the waiting list for Gold Badges. I did this about a week after PPIV, but I don't know if it was ever recieved. Was I supposed to get a confirmation notice? Do I just trust that it went through? *confused*

~Sh0k~

I recieved numerous requests after the show. I did not reply to all as I was a bit overwhelmed and burned out at the time. Email me again to make sure.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
I recieved numerous requests after the show. I did not reply to all as I was a bit overwhelmed and burned out at the time. Email me again to make sure.

Glenn H.
I figured that might have been the case. Thank's for the fast response Mr. H!

~Sh0k~