Halloween 2009!!!

I went to a freak show, 12 hours of hilarious gore and freaky movies. It was decent enough. The only thing that was really bad was the 'lesbian on latex' girls who were dancing in a hot fashion (well... not really. They were trying but it was ridiculously bad done).

The movies that I remember the most are Rob Zombie's 'El Superbeasto' and 'Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead'; this one is fuckin hilarious and gory.

My favorite part about Halloween?

The day after! All the spooky stuff is on sale! Today, I got a couple small bags of orange flavored dark chocolates, some tangerine and licorice gumdrops, and a new travel mug with a glowering skull on it - all at 50% off. Score.

My Halloweens are always stupid and boring. Except this year. This was the most insane Halloween ever. I quoted Number of the Beast on my facebook status, I think it summoned the devil or something. Yeeouch.

I hope everyone stayed safe and didn't get any used heroin needles in their candy!

My Halloweens are always stupid and boring. Except this year. This was the most insane Halloween ever. I quoted Number of the Beast on my facebook status, I think it summoned the devil or something. Yeeouch.

I hope everyone stayed safe and didn't get any used heroin needles in their candy!

I did, it was China white too. Apparently it was truly a Mr. GOODbar.

I had a great time too : ) I just love Halloween so much, I get so happy thinking about costumes, evil-pumpkins & that stuff, hehe :p
I don't use to show my pics by here because I'm a bit shy, hehe, but this time I'm so proud of my costume that I decided to share ;) I think I look a bit like Mustis' sister, haha...
Cheers!!!
mustina.jpg

cool!! :D
i used to wear such clothes in college :lol: only without corpse paint! You did a good job with paint! did it stay on the whole evening? :D

speaking about costumes: once i went to a fantasy fair as drow, which means i had to paint my face black. It was extremely hot and at the end of the day i looked more like a Halloween character than a beautiful dark elf i was supposed to be :lol:
m_9bb9b67a72994961ba9dbdc58c6582da.jpg
m_523f20b51b6243ac889b7ddc29283c1c.jpg

Holy shit, you went as a drow! Did you OK it with the trademark owners?
euh why? :confused: do i need to? are drow a trademark? I don't think you can copyright an entire fantasy race... trolls, orks, elves, faeries, hobbits, goblins arent, and drow are? :ill: i cannot imagine why it would be...

there are hundreds of them walking around at such a fair! :) People LARP them too, just as trolls, orks, faeries etc. They usually dress in a costume they made yourself (or had it made), and paint their skin black, grey, blue, green etc.

I had a great time too : ) I just love Halloween so much, I get so happy thinking about costumes, evil-pumpkins & that stuff, hehe :p
I don't use to show my pics by here because I'm a bit shy, hehe, but this time I'm so proud of my costume that I decided to share ;) I think I look a bit like Mustis' sister, haha...
Cheers!!!
mustina.jpg

Do all Swedish girls come this beautiful? We have a winner.:heh:

cool!! :D
i used to wear such clothes in college :lol: only without corpse paint! You did a good job with paint! did it stay on the whole evening? :D

speaking about costumes: once i went to a fantasy fair as drow, which means i had to paint my face black. It was extremely hot and at the end of the day i looked more like a Halloween character than a beautiful dark elf i was supposed to be :lol:
m_9bb9b67a72994961ba9dbdc58c6582da.jpg
m_523f20b51b6243ac889b7ddc29283c1c.jpg

yikes!

seriously clever costume, I find the Drow intriguing.:heh: