Happy Holidays & Chicago Powerfest

zinescene

Feb 11, 2002
Michigan
www.myspace.com
Happy Holidays to the Katagory V crew and their families. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas/New Years.

So I saw an email from Ion Vein and see that the Chicago Power Fest has announced dates and bands (Eldritch, Biomechanical, Ion Vein, Twelfth Gate among others). It's April 7th & 8th. Anyone going?

zinescene said:
Happy Holidays to the Katagory V crew and their families. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas/New Years.

So I saw an email from Ion Vein and see that the Chicago Power Fest has announced dates and bands (Eldritch, Biomechanical, Ion Vein, Twelfth Gate among others). It's April 7th & 8th. Anyone going?

Ditto the holiday sentiments from me as well.
I just MIGHT be at Powerfest this year....

J-Dubya

I'll be there, I can't wait to see Biomechanical. To bad K5 isn't there this year. They made me a fan this year when they played. This upcoming powerfest is going to be at a bigger venue, so it should be a great time.

Whats up! Thanks for the holliday cheers guys! :headbang:

Unfortunately... I wll not be attending Powerfest this year.:erk: :yell:
I would be there this year for sure - but I'll be cottling me and my wifes 1st who should be close to 4 months old at that time; too soon to leave alone her with the in-laws. :dopey:

What really kills me is that I've waited 5 Years to see Eldritch! I am a HUGE fan!!!! DAMMIT! curse that Rob and Molesto for putting together an even better year, and the mangina has to stay at home playing daddy.

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
Whats up! Thanks for the holliday cheers guys! :headbang:

Unfortunately... I wll not be attending Powerfest this year.:erk: :yell:
I would be there this year for sure - but I'll be cottling me and my wifes 1st who should be close to 4 months old at that time; too soon to leave alone her with the in-laws. :dopey:

What really kills me is that I've waited 5 Years to see Eldritch! I am a HUGE fan!!!! DAMMIT! curse that Rob and Molesto for putting together an even better year, and the mangina has to stay at home playing daddy.

\m/
Dustin

Wow! That's a total bummer dude, but very understandable...congrats on the baby!! All the best to you & the fam!

What's even worse is I think you'll be even more upset once we announce the other 3 bands...sorry in advance bro!

Take care,
Rob

GateXII said:
Wow! That's a total bummer dude, but very understandable...congrats on the baby!! All the best to you & the fam!

What's even worse is I think you'll be even more upset once we announce the other 3 bands...sorry in advance bro!

Take care,
Rob

....oh, I have a feeling I'll be really bummed when you announce the other bands!!!:erk: :cool:

on the other hand, I am definately looking forward to what you guys have planned, even thought I'll be stuck here at home hanging diapers. :D

\m/
Dustin