Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to the Maiden-s and all the cool metal heads on the BB!! Thanksgiving is the only real Native holiday celebrated by the U.S. as a whole. I am making fry bread and Indian corn along with all the traditional goodies!! I cook up a storm for Thanksgiving. It's always near my birthday, so I go all out!! Thanksgiving lands on my birthday every few years too!! With some egg nog and brandy drinks to take the chill off!! Yum, Yum!! I hope everyone has a great time and be safe!!

Much love and many blessings!!

LOL @ ALAN - i had to read that twice too :lol:

i'll be camping in glamis in wash 13.5 (the lower right) with my winter coat - the desert is nice and cold this time of year :) gonna bring my cam - i'll post sum pics when i get back
*CHEERS*

I think the Atkins people said he was actually fairly in shape before his accident, and that he gained alot of weight during his hospital stay before he died there.

NAh, it was the blow to his head from slipping on the sidewalk that killed him, eventually. I think his widow said the hospital pumped him full of liquids or something, which would account for the rapid weight gain. Of course maybe he really was fat before the accident, who knows?

I started on my pumkin pies last night!! I always make pies for all my co-workers every year. You know how us Indians are on tradition! :D My kids were like "Mom just a little bite". But I'll be making more tonight. I always stay up all night cooking 'til the morn. Pies for breakfast!!Yum!Yum! ;)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!

Many blessings and much love :wave: