Happy Yanksgiving, Americans!

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Happy thanksgiving to all you Americans who are enjoying turkey, when we had ours on October 9th. Mail me some bitches I'm hungry and want a turkey sammich. Here's something PURELY for entertainment:

The.Rider.Of.Justice Among the Sheep says:
today is my thanksgiving
feast of the year
The tyrant is here to take up your throne, he'll take off your head before taking your crown says:
lol, I know
The tyrant is here to take up your throne, he'll take off your head before taking your crown says:
I already had mine in October
we're bad ass
why do u guys have thanksgiving
copy cats
lol
actually i dont fucking know
I guess we do copy
do u eat turkey
Yeh
obviously
:lol:
copy fucking cats
it's better our way
there's a gap between thanksgiving and xmas turkey dinners
u dont eat turkey on xmas u dumb canadians
ITS CHRISTMAS HAM
ew
ftw, who eats ham??
ham is the poor person's thankgiving dinner
No..
Ham is a great christmas dinnner
lol
Not here
Glazed honey Ham
With pineapple
People who are poor eat ham here for thanksgiving
or who's parents can't cook turkey right [cuz they're un1337 :lol: ]
ham is good, we eat it, just not on special occasions

well
i am a great cook
u gotta cook it right or it tastes like shit
i cook for all the holiday dinners
That's ghey lol :lol:
uhm
no it isnt
yeh it is :lol:
women cook holiday meals [they don't have to, but most like to it's tradition]
dude
u have fucked up values
but it's the girl's job for holidays, they like that stuff

*A BUNCH OF SHIT IN BETWEEN*

brb im gunna go make my sweet potato pie

:lol: How ghey is that... sweet potatoe pie, LAWL *pictures Codi in an apron standing over the oven*

I'm thankful for Rider, what are you all thankful for??

(I fixed all the typos btw, that's it)

Happy Thanksgiving!! Im thankfull my dog is better and for family thats bout it this year :(

And :lol: roast beef is good for christmas dinners too :Spin:

Happy thanksgiving to all you Americans who are enjoying turkey, when we had ours on October 9th. Mail me some bitches I'm hungry and want a turkey sammich. Here's something PURELY for entertainment:

today is my thanksgiving
feast of the year
lol, I know
I already had mine in October
we're bad ass
why do u guys have thanksgiving
copy cats
lol
actually i dont fucking know
I guess we do copy
do u eat turkey
Yeh
obviously
:lol:
copy fucking cats
it's better our way
there's a gap between thanksgiving and xmas turkey dinners
u dont eat turkey on xmas u dumb canadians
ITS CHRISTMAS HAM
ew
ftw, who eats ham??
ham is the poor person's thankgiving dinner
No..
Ham is a great christmas dinnner
lol
Not here
Glazed honey Ham
With pineapple
People who are poor eat ham here for thanksgiving
or who's parents can't cook turkey right [cuz they're un1337 :lol: ]
ham is good, we eat it, just not on special occasions

well
i am a great cook
u gotta cook it right or it tastes like shit
i cook for all the holiday dinners
That's ghey lol :lol:
uhm
no it isnt
yeh it is :lol:
women cook holiday meals [they don't have to, but most like to it's tradition]
dude
u have fucked up values
but it's the girl's job for holidays, they like that stuff

*A BUNCH OF SHIT IN BETWEEN*

brb im gunna go make my sweet potato pie

:lol: How ghey is that... sweet potatoe pie, LAWL *pictures Codi in an apron standing over the oven*

I'm thankful for Rider, what are you all thankful for??

(I fixed all the typos btw, that's it)

OMG, it's too long to read it all, someone makes a resumé, pleeeazeeee!