Has anyone heard the "Fused" bonustracks?

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
'Let It Down Easy' (Japan): great song, and I mean great! Usually I found that bonus tracks are not big deal, and in the Japan case just a way to justify the high prices of CDs there. But this one smokes, myabe better than some of the album ones, heavy as lead and hard as nails.

'Slip Away' (Rolling Stone): A bonus track for a magazine? Can anyone confirm that? Kind od doom/stoner by moments, very rocker with a notable vocal presence of Hughes, still not much compared to some other songs of the album.

'The Innocence' (iTunes): Gimme a break, now bonus tracks for Mac dependants? Online music is killing the rock spirit undoubtedly, anyway the song is good, especially from 3:16 to the end where Iommi guitar melodies with a Middle East flavor give the song a distinctive mark. Hughes shows that his pipes are in perfect order too.

The Rolling Stone mag track is just a special offer thru RealAudio.com .... so, I'm assuming that it is only available in Real Audio format... which is crap.
I got a link for the Let it down Easy track, which Tower Records sent to me...
I'd like to get the other tracks, but don't feel like registering with Itunes & RealAudio to get them.

wdiv said:
The Rolling Stone mag track is just a special offer thru RealAudio.com .... so, I'm assuming that it is only available in Real Audio format... which is crap.

I got them as MP3, don't ask where they came from ;) (very good sound btw)