Haul thread...

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Its so quiet... Over the last 2 weeks I have gotten the following (not all at once, they arrived from different places like ebay, amazon and also from Utopia etc.) I think I have everyone covered here, you should all find something you like. Discuss.

Conquerers Of Armageddon - Krisiun
Swampsong - Kalmah
Vengeance Ascending - Diabolic
Blacken The Angel - Agathodaimon
Since The Day Came Down - Insomnium
Hangover Music Volume 6 - Black Label Society
Possessed 13 (Deluxe Edition) - The Crown
La Grande Danse Macabre - Marduk
Of The Son And The Father - Astral Doors
Vengeance - Mystic Prophecy
Forward The Spears - Forest Of Impaled
Conceived By Inhuman Blood - Nephasth
Deciphering The Soul - Council Of The Fallen
Evil Star - Wolf
One Day Remains - Alter Bridge
The Avenger - Amon Amarth
A Celebration Of Guilt - Arsis
Souls To Deny - Suffocation
Demonvoid - Forest Of Impaled
Violence Is The Prince Of This World - Destroyer 666
Unchain The Wolves - Destroyer 666
Chapter III - Agathodaimon
Blood On Ice - Bathory
Moon In The Scorpio - Limbonic Art
Midnite Dynamite - Kix
When God Turned Away - WWIII
Kill To Survive - Meliah Rage
Kings Of The Universe - Skullview
The Jester Race/Black Ash Inheritence - In Flames
Twilight Of The Gods - Bathory
Bloody Blasphemy - God Dethroned

Yeah I'm interested in what The Crown's latest is like... I've been looking for it but haven't found it yet. I did finally managed to track down Nevermore's Dead Heart In A Dead World the other day which rocks... and I also picked up Van Halen's Best of Both World's best of compilation.

Fark me dead, how many albums do you own now, Spawny? You seem to have hauls every three or four minutes!

Far too many id say Winmar, but I dont have much else to spend my money on, I dont drink or anything so that leaves enough to spare for me usually :)

Dead Heart In A Dead World ROCKS :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yes :(

Though, to be fair, I cant actually tell if I am ahead or behind on my cd buying so far this year, I will have to check the total from last year and put it up against this year.

I think you should turn off the image loading in your web browser so you can't see what the album covers look like. That'll save you hundreds of dollars.

The Crown cd is utter shit compared to Deathrace King.

But on the good side, The Crown's singer is going to do a project with the guys from Nasum.

I will orgasm.

Spiff said:
I think you should turn off the image loading in your web browser so you can't see what the album covers look like. That'll save you hundreds of dollars.
You have been making a lot of sense these past few days, are you feeling ok Spiffo? :)

One of my friends burnt me 6 killer CDs that I didn't have yet on the weekend. They rock.

Sic Vikki - Kiss Me In French (1993)
Treat - Organized Crime (1989)
Swedish Erotica - Swedish Erotica (1989)
Kik Tracee - No Rules (1991)
Talisman - Talisman (1990)
Vain - All Those Strangers (1991 - Unreleased)

Great stuff :headbang:

I'd heard some Sic Vikki at his house before, its killer sleazy melodic hard rock. Reminds me of the first 2 Danger Danger albums alot, with a bit of a Hysteria vibe in places too. Very melodic & slick sounding rock album for 1993 indeed, love it!

I love Treat but didn't have this album and can't find it ANYWHERE and he'd said its the best one. Well, it may just be. It's awesome!

Swedish Erotica rock! It's glam, yet its melodic and very arena sounding with keyboards and stuff which is strange. And the singer can wail like there's no tomorrow! UNREAL! Got a real metal scream voice happening! He ended up singing in Treat on the album after Organized Crime!

Kik Tracee is pretty good hard rock/glam produced by Dana Strum...

Talisman album I'd heard before but didn't have and god its good. Unbelievable album start to finish!!! The songs, the playing, the vocals, the production, its pretty much flawless really!!

And the unreleased Vain rocks even though its only demo quality. Great songs! Some of the songs ended up on their 2nd & 3rd proper albums (Move On It and Fade) but sound alot more rockin' on this one, more in tune with the first album No Respect. As always, nothing but quality songwriting from Davy Vain, definitely one of my favourite artists!

They arent too bad, pretty horrid vocally though, I much prefer Dimmu Borgir, but they are alright... Im going to buy their new album.