Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
Sweet deal. From Metal - Rules.com

HELLOWEEN: "Live In UK" to be re-issued in full
Added Wednesday, November 1
Added By:
Dreamaster Sanctuary will release the full version of "Live in the UK" in 2006.

Set-List:

CD1:

01. Intro / Eagle Fly Free
02. A Little Time
03. Dr. Stein
04. March Of Time
05. Future World
06. We Got The Right
07. Rise And Fall
08. A Tale That Wasn't Right

CD2:

01. Halloween
02. Follow The Sign
03. Keeper Of The Seven Keys
04. I'm Alive
05. Livin' Ain't No Crime
06. I Want Out
07. How Many Tears

Recorded in Playhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland 06-11-1988

Kai Hansen: Back then we recorded 3 live concerts in UK. It was very good stuff with a lot of quality. We recorded the complete gig. I have this cassettes and we want to released a double cd. Finally we become disappointed when it was released with only 7 songs. It was a shame!! So I said to Sanctuary that this is the perfect time to edit the full show as they are now re-releasing albums. I don't know the specifics of the record deal but I would like to see this stuff released.

So this would be Kiske singing Keeper of the Seven Keys... how awesome would that be!!!!

I have faith that one day these guys will wise up and realize there are hundreds and thousands of fans that want to see this lineup back together (RIP Ingo). Kai said he really wants to do it, but the two Michaels don't really get along.

**I have faith that one day these guys will wise up and realize there are hundreds and thousands of fans that want to see this lineup back together (RIP Ingo). Kai said he really wants to do it, but the two Michaels don't really get along**

Michael Kiske has said in no uncertain terms he will NEVER sing anything heavier than AOR again. No metal. When asked if he would ever consider a reunion with Helloween he said ABSOLUTELY NOT. He would work with Kai Hansen though, on something that wasn't metal.

He said his roots were in rock to begin with, not metal. Too bad he has turned his back completely on what has allowed him to do with his career what he is now doing. I don't think he would have succeeded in selling his current stuff if people didn't know who he was through his years with Helloween.