HELLOWEEN TO HEADLINE NEXT PROGPOWER..

yes, please change the topic title because I got too excited for my own good.

boooo.

Helloween and Gamma Ray would be nice but from what I am hearing both bands will be touring America in the spring. Not together though. I can definetly see Primal Fear teaming up with one of them.

Man, Primal Fear, Dream Evil, Helloween and Gamma Ray, if those 4 bands could get on progpower next year, I will die happy now. I can't WAIT !! to hear the announcement of bands for the upcoming year... :D :D :D

Hell yeah, Helloween would be awesome... Gamma Ray, I would def. not mind watch them again! They put on a helluva show in 2002...

Primal Fear FUCK YES! Only heard these guys a few months ago, but they rock big time!

Dream Evil... meh... I still have to get into their music, it just hasn't hit me YET. I'd rather have Matt Moliti's Dark Empire instead, it would seriously KICK everyone's asses!

AngraRULES said:
I'd rather have Matt Moliti's Dark Empire instead, it would seriously KICK everyone's asses!

I definately agree there!! Holy mackerel! :kickass:

Gammaray AND Helloween in ONE show?!
I don't even know how to comprehend
that or what words to describe it with o_O

GAMMA RAY??? HELL YES, with SAVAGE CIRCUS, HELLOWEEN i would not be disappointed at all, but you got to add ........................???? we will see who Glenn pulls out of the hat, i have given up trying to second guess him. His choices are just to awesome to try and second guess him.

Gamma Ray are listed on Jaxx website (a Virginia based concert club) under artists coming soon to the venue. I have read several interviews involving Gamma Ray which state they are working on a North American tour this spring. Helloween and Primal Fear are working on North American tours as well. If they tour here I don't know how likely it will be for them to play ProgPower. Definetly sign me up for Savage Circus though. Iron Savior too. Savage Circus the first night and Iron Savior the second night. Also TNT!!!