Helloween to tour the USA!!!!!! oh yeahhh!!

legalman20

Oct 30, 2002
orlando, FL
Visit site
This is my favorite power/melodic band and I guess felt that you guysn would like to know about the news that made me really happy this morning!!!
From metalrules.com
German metallers HELLOWEEN will be embarking on a short North American headlining tour in early October to support their recently issued album, "Rabbit Don't Come Easy".

The trek, which will kick off in Southern California and conclude in New York City, will tentatively cover the following markets:

Los Angeles
Orange County
Phoenix
Denver
Chicago
Detroit
Toronto
Montreal
New York

A full North American tour will follow next year.

"Rabbit Don't Come Easy" was produced by Charlie Bauerfeind (BLIND GUARDIAN, RAGE, HAMMERFALL) and features a guest appearance by MOTÖRHEAD drummer Mikkey Dee.

Let's just hope that they will include Florida later on the tour!!!

Looks like they'll be playing in Denver on Oct 6th with Jag Panzer and Beyond the Embrace.
headbob.gif

From Metal-rules.com
HELLOWEEN & Jag Panzer to our US
Added Thursday, June 5
Added By:
DREAMASTER
HELLOWEEN, JAG PANZER and BEYOND THE EMBRACE will team up for a two-week North American tour in early October.

Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Oct. 03 – Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy
Oct. 04 – West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club
Oct. 06 – Denver, CO @ Ogden Theater
Oct. 08 – Chicago, IL @ Vic Theater
Oct. 10 – Toronto, ONT @ Opera House
Oct. 11 – Montreal, QUE @ Medley

HELLOWEEN, who will supporting their recently issued album "Rabbit Don't Come Easy", have plans to return to the U.S. for a full tour in early 2004.

"Rabbit Don't Come Easy" was produced by Charlie Bauerfeind (BLIND GUARDIAN, RAGE, HAMMERFALL) and features a guest appearance by MOTÖRHEAD drummer Mikkey Dee.

What can we do to get them to the east coast? Should I try waving my magic wand, *heehee*?
What website is this being updated on so I can start tracking it?
Cindy

When I spoke to Michael Weikath, he said they were planning on doing "10-or-so shows, in major markets," and he mentioned New York City & Boston, not sure if he mentioned Philly, but I wouldn't be surprised. He also said they have plans to come back in early 2004 to do a bigger tour, FWIW.