Heroes

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Who here watches this glorious glorious show?!?! Surely all you comic book geeks have the primetime hours available to view this boobtubular masterpiece. Its quite refreshing to see well written shows with solid acting such as Heroes and Lost, on a medium that is known for so much mindless drivel. 2 severed thumbs way up for this show. I still have four episodes to get to until I'm officially caught up, but what I have seen thus far is absolutely terrific!!! :kickass:

I saw this the other night at work. My patient happened to have his TV set to that channel but I think he was asleep. Anyway, looked pretty cool. I wouldn't mind gobbling up Hayden Panitierre. Uhh, is she under 18? If so, I retract that statement.

Who here watches this glorious glorious show?!?! Surely all you comic book geeks have the primetime hours available to view this boobtubular masterpiece. Its quite refreshing to see well written shows with solid acting such as Heroes and Lost, on a medium that is known for so much mindless drivel. 2 severed thumbs way up for this show. I still have four episodes to get to until I'm officially caught up, but what I have seen thus far is absolutely terrific!!! :kickass:
I've been playing catchup with this show for about a week now. I downloaded several episodes, and caught a couple on my DVR. I finally got caught up last night. Excellent show .... I'm really digging it. It's helping me finally feel like I have a good replacement for Surface, which was dumped by NBC after one season.

I'm also a big Lost fan ... Heroes will fill in nicely while Lost is off for 13 weeks. At least when Lost returns it will be on for 16 straight weeks.

Britt

ah shit. So that's what happened to Surface. I wondered, but am not into TV enough to be bothered to find out. Me likey Lake Bell.

never watched it but i've only heard good things

remember when the heroes chick wore that whipped cream bikini in varsity blues and tried to get the dawsons creek guy to ding her but he ran way in all his fagdom wisdom

never watched it but i've only heard good things

remember when the heroes chick wore that whipped cream bikini in varsity blues and tried to get the dawsons creek guy to ding her but he ran way in all his fagdom wisdom

Are you talking about Ali Larter? I don't remember her being in either of those roles but I do remember her from House on Haunted Hill and Final Destination.

Ali there is a character in the show based on you.

Is he the good looking one?

OK thanks....so I downloaded these files...but where the heck do they get saved? Not on my desktop, not in my downloads file....I've even done a search (on my entire hard disk) and I can't find them!

What's up with rapidshare?

Are you using Firefox? If so go to Tools, then options, then the downloads tab. You will then see a choice,

:Ask me where to save every file:
:Save all files to this folder:

It will show you what folder all of your dld's are automatically voyaging to. You probably have it set to cache~827238dusdhshsjdhdsj or some fucked up shit like that. Just switch it over to desktop or my documents.

Are you using Firefox? If so go to Tools, then options, then the downloads tab. You will then see a choice,

:Ask me where to save every file:
:Save all files to this folder:

It will show you what folder all of your dld's are automatically voyaging to. You probably have it set to cache~827238dusdhshsjdhdsj or some fucked up shit like that. Just switch it over to desktop or my documents.

It's set to desktop.

Maybe it didn't download? I've not used rapidshare before but I'm clicking on the "free" download option and it's saying "Download Ticket Reserved. Avoid the need for download tickets by using a Premium Account".

ignore me, I just figured it out. You get the ticket (that takes 300 seconds) and then you get the download option. Jeebus, have these guys seen how joosendit works? :loco:

ignore me, I just figured it out. You get the ticket (that takes 300 seconds) and then you get the download option. Jeebus, have these guys seen how joosendit works? :loco:

Yousendit only holds your file for 7 days. Rapidshare keeps the file up for aslong as the uploader holds a premium account.

I'm currently downloading the first season. Couldn't really catch it all the time on its airing schedule, so I decided I'd wait. So yeah...

I was hoping that Sylar would have been successful in blowing up New York. This would set the stage for all the heroes to get some dark touch ups to their personalities ala the episode "5 years gone by". Why does the world always need to be saved?!?! Fuck this Disney shit!